01

Suga's POV

It all started when I go to my home town..... Daegu.

I was on vacation since we finished promoting our song and we are given free time for us to rest.

Since I want my private life, I went home because I can get away from the media, fans and all the work from my career as an idol.

It was morning. I remember every moments of that day.

I was walking beside the sea as I watch the sunset. It was wonderful and breathtaking.

How I wish my life was this peaceful. No cameras, no noises, just the sound of nature.

And that is how I first met her.

She was looking at the sunset too. All I can see is her back figure and I already can tell that she was beautiful.

She wore a dress and her long brown hair was waving like the sea because of the wind.

She then starts walking away from me.

My feet immediately follow her. Never leaving a meter between us.

While walking at the same time staring at her back, I notice a silver thing fell off her neck.

I rush toward her as I call her attention.

"Hey Miss"

She can't hear me.

I raise my voice as I speak again.

"Hey! Wait, miss!"

She turned around. (Please look at the media to see Wendy)

My mouth slowly open and close repeatedly. Not knowing what to say.

I was frozen. How can a girl be this beautiful?

"Yes?" She said. What an angelic voice. It suits her.

I mentally slap myself and bring back my sense.

Suga, you need to calm down. She might think you're a creepy stranger.

But she know that I am a member of BTS right? Everyone knows us. So she should be fangirling over me now.

"You drop this" I said as I handed her necklace.

"Oh....... that" She said as she look at my hand. Didn't she notice me? It's like she doesn't know me at all.

Then she start to look at me.

Wow...... her eyes.

It was mesmerizing...... almost like a blackhole and I can't help but to look into it.

"Will you keep it for me?"

Wait, what?

"But this was yours--" I didn't finish my sentence because I notice the tears started to fall down from her beautiful eyes.