LIES 63

[3RD PERSON]

Wonwoo excused himself and walked out with a heavy feeling in his chest.

Hindi niya na alintana ang mga taong nababangga niya and the only thing in his mind is to get the fuck out in this mansion. He expects na maganda ang mangyayari ngayon gabi lalo na at ipapakilala niya si Mingyu sa parents niya..

But it turns out  the other way around.

His eyes wandered around as he finds Mingyu's whereabouts and he just only see people who was surrounded and talking to each others.

He was about to went outside when someone hold his hands which cause him to look.

"Wonwoo?"

Jeonghan hyung?

"What are you doing here?" Wonwoo asked at binitawan ang kamay ni Jeonghan na nakahawak sakanya.

"Y-your parents invited me."

It made sense to him, of course, they would literally invite the person who made them find their long lost son.

"Is that so? Then, enjoy the party." Wonwoo shortly said and turned his back when, again, he felt someone who pulled his wrist to face at him again.

"W-wonwoo, c-can we talk?" 

Magsasalita sana ulit si Wonwoo nang biglang may sumulpot sakanila.

" Wonwoo, let's go. I'll introduce you to your twin sister."  His mom said at ngumiti naman siya kay Jeonghan na sign na hihiramin niya muna si Wonwoo sakanya.

Wonwoo felt his heartbeat fasten nang marinig niya yung "twin sister". Wonwoo felt the mixed emotion but outweigh with excitement as he wanted to meet his other half, his twin.

Iniwan na niya si Jeonghan pero ramdam niyang sumusunod siya rito kaya hinayaan niya lamang. They walked upstairs and found themselves infront of a white door which he guessed its his twin sister's room.

"Anak, he's already here." Katok ng Ina ni Wonwoo at napapangiti siya nang makita niya ang kaba ni Wonwoo kaya agad niyang hinawakan ang balikat nito.

"She'll love you Anak, especially that the two of you really look alike."

Sunmi explained to her daughter that she had a twin brother and told her about what did happen to his twin, it suprised her but cried in tears of joy when she knew she has a twin.

"Iiwan ka na namin ni Jeonghan."  Sunmi decides to leave the both of them at hinayaan silang makipagcatch up sa kanilang dalawa.

Wonwoo just nodded and wipe his beads of sweat in his forehead. Pagkaalis nila ay unting unti bumukas ang pinto...

"Wonwoo?"

"Seulgi?"

Shock was written in their faces and when they regained their composure, they just suddenly hugged each other so tightly.

"Y-you're my twin bro-- omg I'm not crying." Seulgi said as she wipes her tears that are starting to form.

"I-I know and you're my twin sis." Wonwoo said and hugged Seulgi so tight.

Wonwoo suddenly remembered how he had a connection to Seulgi and the latter had the same feeling towards him.

The twins talked about each other, still hugging each other, as they laughed about how they met in a café and clueless on how they had the same face that been the reason how they become friends in the first place.

They decided to go downstairs while holding each other's hands, not letting it go. They didn't notice how the crowd were smiling when they saw them together, especially how Sunmi teared up by seeing her children get along.

"I'm so happy Yunho, magkasama na ang magkambal, kumpleto na ulit tayo." emotional na sinabi ni Sunmi at niyakap agad siya nang kanyang asawa.

"Masaya rin ako Hon, at last we are complete."

Naguusap ang magkambal at halatang may sariling mundo sila when Wonwoo remember his boyfriend, therefore he stood up and was about to excused himself to his twin sister when he heard her twin squealed.

"Twin! Omg! Omg!!!" napatingin ang tao sakanila kaya napatawa sila sa reaksyon ni Seulgi, agad naman lumapit sakanya si Wonwoo with his curious yet concern look.

"What is it? And what's with the squeal Twin? Para kang tanga." Savage na sinabi sakanya ni Wonlu kaya agad siyang inirapan ni Seulgi pero hinawakan niya yung braso ni Wonwoo at may tinuro siyang tao.

Mingyu!?

Wonwoo's face lighten up as he found his boyfriend and chuckled at himself when he saw him eating with his barehands, at halatang wala siyang paki sa mga taong nakatingin sakanya.

"What is he doing here? Omg maayos ba itsura ko?" Tanong sakanya ni Seulgi.

"What are you talking about? Kanino ka ba nagpapaganda?" Wonwoo cluelessly asked.

Seulgi rolled his eyes, almost wanting to disorge her eyeballs. "Siya yung sinasabi kong lalaki na nainteresado ako don sa café."

"Who?"

"That guy." sabay turo kay Mingyu.

Napatingin siya kay Mingyu at nakita naman siya nito kaya nagwave siya ng kamay sakanya, at mukhang siya lang ang nakikita nito dahil hinaharangan ng pigura ni Wonwoo si Seulgi.

"Omg Twin, he's looking at our direction, omg! I think he's the one I've been looking for!" Pagbrabrag ni Seulgi.

But still Wonwoo wears his blank face at napatingin ulit kay Mingyu.

Out of many people, why it is has to be you?

--
to be continued

may sakit ako ngayon kaya di na kinayanan ng brain cells ko kays hanggang dito muna :)

stay tune guys ♡ luv u