Chapter 1: A female Kuro?!

It's been one week since Tsubaki vanished, and still nobody knows where he is, not even Sakuya and his other servants

It was currently almost midnight, and Mahiru and Kuro were on patrol for any of Tsubaki's servants who may try to get a midnight snack or attack one of the other servants.

"Looks like we're all clear on this end of the city." Mahiru said on the phone with Tetsu who was with Hugh in a different part of Tokyo, also looking for servants. "It's weird almost like once Tsubaki disappeared so did the servants."

"Nice. New high score!" Said Kuro who was playing a game on Mahiru's game pad, not paying any attention to the patrol, like always.

"Kuro, get off the game pad and help!!" Mahiru yelled. Kuro stiffened but continued playing. Mahiru went back to talking with Tetsu.

Kuro suddenly felt a chill go down his spine as he suddenly got this really strange feeling. He stood quickly and dropped the game pad. He looked over between two buildings and just stood there, not moving an inch. Mahiru looked over to the vampire confused but also worried. Kuro never acted like this, unless something was wrong.

Kuro sighed. "I can't deal with this." He grabbed Mahiru's wrist and started running in the opposite direction of where he was staring.

"Hey, Kuro what are we running from?!" Mahiru yelled, trying to slow down the speeding vampire.

"Never mind that." Kuro said, and continued running.

"Well, if you're gonna be a coward and run from it, then I'm going to check it out." Mahiru said, breaking free from Kuro's grip. He started running back to the alleyway where Kuro stared over at.

When he got back, he noticed a girl with long pale blue hair walking over to the alleyway. Mahiru was surprised by her appearance, she was wearing the exact same clothes as Kuro, even her skin was pale and her eyes were red.

Mahiru just stood there, wide-eyed and shocked. Who was this girl? A vampire? Why did she look just like his servamp?

"Mahiru." Kuro said, grabbing Mahiru's shoulder. The brown haired eve stood back and looked at the servamp.

"Kuro, who is she?" Mahiru asked.

"I have no idea, but she has this strange vibe going on." Kuro said.

"We should follow her." Mahiru said, following the girl into the alleyway.

"You're such a pain, I could just die." Kuro sighed, following Mahiru.

They followed her down the alleyway and when they got to an opening, they hid behind a few crates and watched as the girl just stood there.

She bent over, took a deep breath and straightened her back. Mahiru stared at the girl, she was so strange. The girl looked dead into the night sky opened her mouth, and howled a wolf's howl.

Kuro's eyes widened. A werewolf?! It'd been a while since he'd seen one of them. Mahiru stared at the girl, he had never seen someone like this before. Sure he'd met many vampires in his life but this, he'd never seen this before.

The girl stopped and relaxed, she brushed her hair away from her face. And a figure appeared. The girl smiled to it like it was an old friend of hers.

As it came closer Mahiru and Kuro realized it was a woman, she was taller than the werewolf girl. She kinda looked like Snow lily.

"Okami?" The woman spoke. The girl giggled and nodded.

"Big sister?" Another girl raced past the tall woman, and smiled. "Big sister!" The girl cheered and jumped towards the werewolf. She highly resembled Lawless. The two girls hugged and then giggled.

"Hyria, it's been so long." The werewolf girl said, as the two pulled away and held each other's hands.

"Yeah, it has been. Big sister Jade was keeping secrets from me again."

"Oh dear, what happened this time?"

"When I got back from my hunting trip big sister Holo gave me a hint that you were coming home, but I didn't understand. So I went to ask Jade but she wouldn't tell me."

"That's just the way Jade is, and you know that."

"Yeah but-"

The woman who resembled Lily spoke up. "I hate to ruin our little reunion but in case you have forgotten the others are waiting."

"Oh that's right, c'mon Hyria, let's go." The werewolf girl said, following the woman. The other girl giggled and followed after the two.

Mahiru and Kuro couldn't believe what they were seeing, Lawless, Lily and Kuro, but girls. In spite of this they got up and followed the girl's quietly.

When they made it to where the girls where headed they found themselves in a clearing, there were three other figures standing there next to the Lily and Lawless lookalikes. Upon further inspection Kuro saw tat they themselves also looked like genderbent versions of his other brothers.

The girl who resembled Kuro was stood on a stage of boxes with her hands behind her back, smirking.

"Sisters!!! and Lilac."The girl said, pointing to the girl who resembled Lily when she said Lilac.

"Hey!"The woman yelled.

"As you know I have been away for quite a while now, and I can tell you guys want to know why." The girl said making everything sound really amazing, to which the others sweat dropped. "I visited father." The girl looked down and smirked.

The others looked shocked. They asked her what did see she do and why she did it.

"As it turns out our originals have finally managed to take down 'the one who could not be cloned'. So for that matter, things are getting a little difficu-" The girl stopped suddenly, causing the four individuals to look at her confused.

"Hey." Said a man's voice from behind Mahiru and Kuro. They turned around to see a man with long purple standing behind them. "What do you think you're doing?!"

"Oh my." The girl who resembled Kuro was suddenly standing right in front of them with the other five girls. "Look what we have here, my sisters. The first of the originals." The girl grabbed Kuro by the collar and pulled him

"Hey, what are doing to my partner?!" Mahiru yelled.

"Quiet human!" Ordered a girl who resembled Hugh but she was really tall.

"My, my. Look at you." The girl smirked. "And to think you actually have an eve." The girl looked down to Mahiru as the grand kicked him to the ground.

"Look I don't know who you are, but you better keep your hands off him." Kuro glared at her.

"Oh. That's right, C3 never told you and the others about us did they, what a shame." The girl giggled. "Well, allow me to introduce ourselves. I am the eldest daughter, my name is Okami."

"This is Holo, the second daughter." The girl motioned her hand to a tall girl standing next to her. She was wearing a black dress with a short skirt and red ribbons, she also had a small top hat. She looked almost scared when Okami introduced and motioned for her sister to move onto the next.

"That is Jade, the third daughter." Okami motioned over to a slightly short girl standing next to Holo. She long black hair tied back in a pony tail, her black cloak covered her entire body, including her hands.

"The only son, Drake." Okami motioned to the man with purple hair standing on top Mahiru.

"The fifth daughter, Hyria." She motioned to the girl who resembled Lawless.

"Big sister is so nice, sharing information like this." The girl giggled.

"The sixth daughter, Endo." The girl motioned to a girl with short white hair, she had a very skinny frame.

"And the youngest daughter, Lilac." Okami motioned to a girl with blonde hair. The girl looked almost annoyed, she looked away with a hmmph.

"Now that that's out of the way, allow me to explain what we are." Okami smirked. "We are clones of the seven servamps."

To be continued.