Ch.1 Night Terrors

Prolouge

I woke up with a start for what seemed like the millionth time. i was breathing so hard i felt like i had run 20 miles. I sat up and rested my sweaty face in between my knees to try and slow my breathing. I hated this, It wasn't easy to not sleep, but it was just as hard to try. I glanced at the clock and sighed. at least now would be an acceptable time to wake up. 8:30 was good, right?

I slid out of bed and ambled to my en suite bathroom, flicking the light on as I went. i looked at myself in the mirror, and instantly regreted it. I was disgusting. My bones stuck out from under my skin as if i were sick. My skin was pale and sickley. Yet all i saw was fat. I was so gross. i sucked my stomach in and turned to the side, pleased when i saw all my ribs and the little area my sunken in stomach had. This picture pleased me. i was happy with it. But no one could know what it looked like, they would all freak.

That was one thing i could say for my ex's: they saw my flaws. Like how fat i was. they pointed them out. They didnt lie about that. i was disgusting, they saw it, and told me. when i realized they were right, i knew i had to change. But no one else could know aobut my goals for my body. they would tell the wrong person, and it would somehow get back to the fans. i couldnt have that. they meant too much to me to let that happen. At least my thighs were smaller. they wernt touching at all anymore.

i guess there is always a silver lining to everything huh?

this is just a short veiw into the world i havve creted for these guys. i hope you enjoyed!!!

vote, comment, share, follow thanks!

Dubai!

-Benji