Ch.1

There will be incorrectly spelled words to get a feel of how they speak. Also theres a lot of cussing. So if you don't like that then this is not the book for you. And one more this is that most of this book will be Kaiyana and Bree's POV . But as the story progresses some of the minor characters will have POV. That about it. Enjoy :)

Kaiyana- Tomorrow is the day we start high school in a whole new city. I am beyond pissed . BEYOND. I never wanted to come to Atlanta! I don't know nunna these people ! I wish my mom and dad would have stayed together. Then I would be in Cali still.... but nooo my ma just haddd to cheat and find the no good man of hers . She didn't even want us . So I'm stuck here . Great. Ima have my guard all the way up when school starts BELIEVE THAT .

Bree- Kaiyana is going the wrong way about this. She should see this as an oppertunity to get to know new people. Experience new things. She is antisocial as hell . She will not give anyone a chance. Well, I'm excited about tomorrow . I hope the girls aren't bitches and the boys are sexy as hell . Cause baby girl wanna have a good ass time

*Next day*

"BREE WAKE YO UGLY ASS UP. WE GOT 2HOURS TO GET READY AND I AM NOT ABOUT TO WAIT ON YOU. GET UP." my brother Tae yelled. I swear his red ass would get stabbed if I ainn love him. Always playing. "Nigga why you yelling?! Its too early." I said while mean mugging him . "Cause i can !! he said, laughing. At least you ainn throw a knife at me like ya violent ass sister . ." Tae, where's dad? i asked "Hes in the bed. He was up all night typing up an article for the Constitution. (my dad is the New Editior of the Atlanta Constitution) Ohhhh i replied . "ok, you now have an hour and 45mins and yo breath still smells like ass. Go and do yo business so we can go .!!! Ughh. i swear he annoying.

I did my hygiene business and combed my curly hair thats about 4ins past my shoulders . i just left it in its natural state. Next, i went straight to my closet. The dresscode isnt that strict so i could wear anything in my closet. I took out my red, white and black crop top with Bow Down Bitches written on it with my black jeans and my red heels . i put on my gold studs and my gold necklace with my name on it . i got my red MK purse and applied my red lipstick. I checked what i looked like in the mirror. Damn, baby girl was bad asf. I was ready to go .

Kaiyana- after my episode with Tae and the knife, i really was in no mood. But, i gotta get my education so i got my ass up and did my hygiene business. i flat ironed my hair so that it touched a little more than halfway down my back. i went to ny closet so i could find something to wear. I wasn't trying to impress these fuckers at school, but i sure wasn't finna look bummy either. So i just picked out my pink flare skirt with a black tanktop and my black pointed toed flats. i put on my silver hoops and my heart necklace on . i got my Chanel black purse and put on my pink lipgloss. I checked myself in the mirror, took a couple of pictures and headed out. . . I guess i was ready as ever.

Well this is a start. I think I'm going to really enjoy this book. And as long as i know someone is reading, I'm going to keep updating as much as I can. I'm confident this book is gonna be good. Any questions, just comment. Umm thats about it !!!! I'll update again sometime this week.