Chapter 1

*Megan's P.O.V*

I wake up skylynn jumping up and down on my bed.

"Megan wake up! Nash is gonna be here soon!" hayes grabs skylynn and throws her over his shoulder. "she is right. come on get up." he tells me. I get up and shut my door. I text Nash and ask him how long he was gonna be he told me an hour. I take a quick shower and I tie my hair up in a messy bun and I put on a pair of shorts and a batman crop top. I put on my sun glasses and grab my bag I packed.....yesterday.....i think. I check the time and see it's 10am he should be hear soon. I go into the sitting room and Nash, Hayes, Cameron and matt are sitting there on the couch. "hey guys just let me grab my phone." I tell them and walk into the kitchen. Nash follows me in. "you break up with that dude yet?" he asks. he won't even use his name? "he has a name.....sam! and no I haven't." I tell him. I check my phone and see I got a message from him. 'gonna miss you. sam.' I reply and say. 'gonna miss you to.' "ya'll ready to go?" I hear Cameron say. "ya" I reply. "hold up I gotta grab my pills.....i mean chocolate...." chocolate? "what do you mean pills?" Nash asks. "I meant chocolate....duh!" I grab my pils and put them in my bag. they are all waiting for me in the car. "ready!" I say as I get in. I grab my bag and check for all my pills before we leave, without anyone seeing. I better let you guys know I am a depressed, suicidal self harmer and it would be bad on Nash if he found out, momma and Hayes know but that's it. I don't want Nash to know because it would kill him. I fall asleep 20 minutes into the car ride.

*12 noon*

I wake up in a bed I assume is mine while I stay with nash. my bags are in the room and nothing was removed from them thank god. I look up to see matt at the end of my bed. "hey matt." "hey. finally you woke up." "Ha. ya. why?" "can you make Nash calm down?" "maybe." "come with me." he says and puts his hand out and I take it and he brings me down to the kitchen where cam is holding him up against the wall and Aaron is holding Hayes back. "what happened?" I ask both of them. "I told him! I had to momma said if you don't that I got to!" Hayes told me. "it was my job to tell him!" I tell him. I walk up to Nash and cam. "let him go cam." "I can't he will pounce on one of us." "I'm just gonna talk to him.....thats it....." I grab Nashs hand and cam let's go. I bring Nash up to my room and sit him on the bed. "what has Hayes told you?" "that your depressed and are on pills. that you meant pills earlier and not chocolate....is it true?" he asks. i look to the ground. "yes......" "why didn't you tell me?" "you have been away for god knows how long! I have no friends at school and I hate myself...." "why?" "Sam has moved away to I don't know where...but is doing long distance and lyla is gone with him too.....i have no one and I get bullied for being your sister. I hate that Nash! I really do!" I cry as I say that. he has been gone for nearly a year now. I miss him. "how long have you been depressed?" "10 months." "Wow." "that's all your gonna say? 'wow' you left me and Hayes and skylynn and the only one who was effected badly was me! everyone in school hates me! always had even when you were there! they just knew they couldn't touch me because I always was with you, lyla, kian and Sam! they couldn't touch me! and when you all left the hurt me and broke me....nash I can't handle it! I need you there but I don't think that will happen!" I say and put my face in my pillow. "Megan.....i didn't know....i could have helped.....it will get better I promise...." "promise me you won't leave...." I say into the pillow. he looks to the floor. "you can't can you?" He shakes his head. "Nash.....i almost died 3 months ago....." he looks back to me and hugs me tight. "why?" "my bullies beat me up and called me worthless, fat and ugly. they told me to kill my self.....so I did. you couldn't stop me because you didn't know!" I tell him. I wipe my eyes and grab my sweatshirt and take off my batman crop top and put on the swearshirt. I put my hand out. "let's go down stairs to the rest of them and keep this a family thing." I tell him he stands up and takes my hand. "Hayes sorta told me in front of them.....so they know." he tells me. shit! "okay if they ask I will tell them." we walk into the sitting room and all the boys are sitting on the couch. Nash sits down beside cam and matt. Hayes is in one arm chair and Aaron is in another. I sit on the floor between Hayes legs and watch the telly. "megan?" I hear Aaron ask. "ya?" I say still watching the telly. "is what Hayes said true?" he ask I look to him and see cam giving him a death glare. "it depends what did he say?" I ask. "that your depressed." I nod. I look at Nash and see a smile on his face. I look to cam who is a bit worried. then to matt who has the same look as cam. Aaron the same. Hayes just smiles. I look back to the TV and begin to watch it again when cam walks over to me grabs my hand and brings me into his room. he shuts the door as I sit on his bed. "what's up cam?" I ask.

*Cameron's P.O.V.*

"is what Hayes said true?" Aaron asks. I look to him giving him a death glare. "it depends what did he say?" She asks. "that your depressed." She nods. She looks at Nash and see a smile on his face. She looks to me. I am a bit worried. then to matt who has the same look as me. Aaron the same. Hayes just smiles. She looks back to the TV and begins to watch it again when i walk over to her and grab her hand and bring her into my room. I shut the door as she sits on his bed. "what's up cam?" She asks. "Is what Hayes said really true?" "yes." "why? how? It doesn't add up! your a smart girl who has a lot of friends...." she cut me off. "I may be smart but I got no friends." she tells me. "how?" "Nash, lyla, Sam, kian and me. that was my group of friends and they all left me and I got bullied and became depressed about 10 months ago." Wow. "why did Hayes tell nash?" "momma thought I wouldn't tell him so he got me to." I hug her. "come to me with anything babe okay?" "sure." "cool." "can I tell ya something else?" I nod. she pulls up her sleeve to reveal millions of ting and some massive cuts and scars. "they broke me...." She says in tears.

Authors note

Hey all you people! I hope ya'll enjoy this book! love you guys please keep reading! laters xxx and let me know what you guys think about Connor frantra leaving o2l??? I think I shall cry tomorrow I am still only letting it sink in now! okay I'm gonna go it 3am so night guys! laters xxx