Chapter 12

*Nash's P.O.V.*

After getting off the phone with Megan I finish meeting the fans and getting pictures. Hayes, carter and myself get into the car and head to the airport. we go through security. we now wait to board the plane. "Now boys. when we get back to LA. we all gotta go back to our home towns okay?" dad says. "what about Megan and cam?" I ask. "let them figure out there whole....thing.....and you go back to your apartment.....in California." he tells me. "now boarding for flight 342 to California" the woman over the speaker says. "that's me." I say and hug the boys and dad. "see ya at Christmas hayes?" I ask and he nods. I get on my plan and text Megan that I'm on my way back to Cali. I hope she is okay.

*Lyla's P.O.V.*

Megan acted really weird in the phone. I pass no remarks she is always like this. I go to Kian's room and tell him what happens. "so where do you think Megan is?" "well she sounded like she was on a mission so maybe on her way here.....i don't know?" I tell him. "Can I ask you something?" he asks. "sure." "do you wanna be my girlfriend?" "I thought we already were." I say kissing him. we are interrupted by a knock on the door. Kian opens the door and we see Sam on the other side. "what's up sammy?" kian asks. "I....i....really messed up.....and matt is to in love with Megan that I can't get cam away...." he says. "what do you mean get cam away?" I ask. "I was gonna get cam away from Megan so matt could be with her....he really likes her." "him am jenn got back together last night." kian says. "so Megan is gonna be with cam then?" Sam asks me. I nod. "I have to go.....i gotta go and see Rebecca." Sam tells us. "you to dating now?" I ask. he nods and leaves. "let's go to the movies tonight." kian says. "okay let me get ready and we can go in an hour?" I ask. "sure." Kian says as I leave the room.

*matt's P.O.V.*

I am so happy that me and jenn are together. I love her! Megan and cam are good together. hopefully Megan will come back to him. jenn and I are in the kitchen baking. "what do you need next?" I ask her. "3 eggs and caster sugar." She tells me. I hand her the eggs and sugar. I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her neck. "matt I am baking here....and you aren't much help." she says and laughs. "let's go up to your room and have some fun." "matt....andrea, Rebecca, Arden and Lauren are here.....stop we can't." she says laughing. I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder. "will one of you girls please just put the batter for the cake in the fridge? thank you." I yell and jenn kicking and screaming. "k." all the girls shout. I get to Jenns room and close and lock the door. I lay on top of her on her bed and have a steamy make out session.....which soon turned into a kinky 'fun' afternoon.

*Taylor's P.O.V.*

After getting bored of watching friends. I decided to call nash. "hey man you at home?" I ask him. "Ya man." "I'm on my way see ya in a few." I say and hang up. I drive to nash's house and park my car. I get up to his apartment and sit on his couch. he comes over with two cokes. he hands me one. "so is Megan back at your moms?" I ask. "nope. she is gone to get cam." "where is cam?" "at his moms." "Oh. are they gonna get back together?" "maybe. I don't know I haven't heard yet." "cool." "you wanna watch a movie?" "ya what one?" "emmm.....american horror story?" "sure." we watch the start of it but end up falling asleep half way through.