Hell As Hot As Summer

Summer school; hell for all and death for many. Who's idea was it to have classes under the blazing sun? Nash thought it was the most stupid concept ever. But what he hated most was the fact that he couldn't take summer school in his own school because not enough people failed, forcing him to transfer to a farther school.

Either way, he needed to retake his math course so that he could graduate high school and nothing was going to stop him.

He took his first steps into the new school and walked over to the long list of names. Quickly finding his name and the room he was placed in, he made his ways through the halls and into the different corridors. Apparently, he was on the third floor and making his way up multiple staircases was not the best way to start the day.

The school itself was quite big but not complicated at all. Nash found his room and as he knocked on the door, he prayed that only the teacher would be there. He figured that summer school would be easier if he had a teacher that liked him; so he planned to introduce himself on the first day.

To his disappointment, another student opened the door.

"Hey." She said as she walked to the furthest seat from the front. "If you're looking for the teacher, he's not here yet."

Nash thanked her and gave her a sad smile as he took the seat next to hers. "I'm Nash by the way."

The girl looked at him and gave him a quick smirk. "Alisa. That's my name."

---

The desks began to fill, one by one, as students from all grades took them and claimed the desk as their own for the few months.

Soon, the bell finally rung and the teacher finally entered the room. He was tall man and his face was very masculine. It looked like he hadn't shaved in a few days and his hair was a little messy.

"Hello class. My name is Mr. Hope and I'll be your math teacher for the next few months. Before we start our lesson, does anyone have anything to say?."

Alisa raised her hand. "The guy sitting next to me gives bj's for five bucks."

Everyone was now staring at Nash.

----------------------------------------------

A/N

I wanted to try getting back into writing again so I wrote a fanfictions about Nash.

If you enjoyed the first chapter, please be sure to comment and vote :)

Don't be afraid to leave some criticism