One less day in Hell

Nash shook his head, trying to remove the embarrassment from his face. "Sorry, it was my fault."

The other helped Nash up and introduced himself. His name was Cameron Dallas and he was a little older than Nash but he didn't seem as intimidating as the other seniors. Not only was he really polite, Cameron was also very intelligent. He didn't fail any of his classes and decided to go to summer school to fast track and finish high school faster.

"Well, it was nice to me you Nash. I'll see you around." Cameron said as he walked away and went up into the staircase.

Now Nash was left alone to think about the little devil, Alisa.

Nash needed a way to get back at her and show everyone that he is not someone to be laughed at.

Plotting his schemes, he took out his phone and started typing.

After half an hour of scheming, he quickly ate his lunch outside of his class and entered, hoping there wasn't anyone there yet.

Luckily, only Mr. Hope was there, looking over the next lesson and his schedule.

As Nash walks in, Hope gestures for the student to come to his desk. "Nash, right? If you have anything on your mind and if you want to talk to me about anything, don't hesitate, okay?"

Nash nodded, feeling relieved he had at least the teacher on his side.

Soon class started once again and no one seemed to remember the incident in the cafeteria.

After lunch, Nash felt that the day was much shorter and began to speed up. Before he knew it, he was being released from his first day.

Nash walked faster than the other students so he wouldn't miss his bus. The transit system has always been really bad but many don't care as much as they did before.

As the bus approached, a familiar face ran towards him, catching up to the steady vehicle.

"I didn't know this was a farmers market." Nash said, making fun of Cameron's cherry red face.

The both boarded the same bus and sat beside each other. They chatted about random ideas, things they saw and their first day.

"Aw that must suck." Cameron commented as Nash told him about Alisa.

"It really does." Nash chuckled. "Where do you live by the way? This is a totally different neighbourhood."

Cameron smiled. "Actually I moved to a new house. Well, I'm renting the place. I believe the address was 16 National Dr."

"Hey! That's like a block away from where I live!" Nash exclaimed, reviving deathly stars from everyone on the bus.

Soon, the bus arrived at the stop near the park and they both got off. Unfortunately, they had to walk the rest of the way because there was no other bus routes.

They walked in opposite directions. Nash's long day finally came to an end.

----------------------------------------------

A/N : hooray for Cameron :))

Idek if he's the same age as Nash though or older. Oh well.

Don't forget to vote and comment :)) ty