Chapter 1- All about Alexis

February 14, 1998

Name: Alexis Marie Monroe

Weight: 7 pounds 4 ounces

Height: 19 inches

Birth mother: Faye Monroe

Father: -Deceased- Daniel Hart

"Faye you can't just give up your baby girl because her father died"

"Well I don't want to be a 19 year old mom; I won't find a boyfriend ever again!"

"You are so selfish, what if you send her off to a bad family?"

"It won't be my problem."

"Why are you being like this all of the sudden, I thought you couldn't wait to be a mother?"

"Yeah, but I'm not married or college educated, I will be a bad mom"

"No you will get support from your family"

"JUST DROP IT JESSICA!"

"NO"

"HOW ABOUT YOU TAKE HER AND STAY OUT OF MY LIFE!?" and with that she walked out of the hospital.

5 YEARS LATER

"Momma"

"Yes sweetie"

"Where's dada"

"He isn't here"

"Oh"

7TH BIRTHDAY

"Blow out your candles sweetie"

"Shouldn't I make a wish?"

"Of course"

"I made a wish! I hope it comes true"

4TH GRADE

"Hey mom guess what I did today at school"

"What did you do Lexi"

"We started to learn how to speak Spanish, and Mrs. Hill said I'm really good at it"

"Oh that's great"

"Si, Senorita"

FIRST SOCCER GAME

"GO LEXI GO!"

FIRST DANCE COMPETITION

"You did great!"

"Thanks! I think I've decided to become a famous dancer when I grow up."

"I'm sure your dream will come true."

6TH GRADE

"Hey mom can you help me with a problem?"

"Yeah what is it?"

"Okay so there is a boy at school, and he is really cute, but I'm too scared to talk to him"

"Oh Alexis you just need to be normal and try your best to make sure he thinks you're a nice lady. What is this little guy's name?"

"Oh mom...."

7TH GRADE

"OMG MOM, MOM!"

"What sweetie?"

"ALEX ASKED ME OUT!"

"Lexi. You know you are too young for a boyfriend"

"But mom. He is really cute"

"Okay fine, but if he is mean to you then tell me so I can kick his butt"

"You are crazy..."

"Alex and Alexis sitting in a tree, better not kiss or I will pee because I'm full of glee"

"You better not say that when he is around or I'll die"

PRESENT DAY

Alexis' POV

"ALEXIS MARIE IT IS TIME FOR SCHOOL!"
"COMING!" I put my textbooks and homework in my backpack and put on my shoes. I grab my cell phone and head downstairs. I head to the kitchen and grab an apple.

"Mom where is my lunch?" I ask. "I have it come on slow poke"

I head outside with my mom and she hands me my lunch. We get in her car and drive to school. We get to the drop off section and say our good-byes before I walk off.

My mother and I are really close. She is my best friend. I tell her EVERYTHING! I have a ton of friends at school. I love school, learning is fun for me and I love meeting new people. I like to get really involved with activities, so I'm a busy girl. I'm the captain of the basketball team and the field hockey team. I'm on the competition team at my dance studio, so every weekend I have a competition. I do MMA and I like to think I'm the strongest chick in 8th grade. I am in advanced classes at school, and I have straight A's. Even though I'm pretty well liked and smart, I still get in some trouble. Nothing big though.

My friends say that I have a great life, but I don't think it's anything special. I don't have a dad, I only have my mom, but I'm okay with that. I only met my mom side of the family, never my dads, they all live out of the United States. I am an only child, that's why I'm always busy, because I get bored easily.

It is February 12th, which means two days until my birthday. I don't really want much, besides concert tickets, but I haven't asked my mom yet. I really want to see One Direction! I love them. My room has 43 posters of them. I know, it's a lot. I saved money to go see them so I'll ask my mom when I get home if I can go. I hope she says yes, or I will cry possibly.

____________________________________________________________

A/N

Hey whoever is reading this! Thanks for reading my first chapter of No Ordinary Life:) I hope you like it and continue reading it! You can post any ideas you have in the comment section, it would help me out!

FAN, COMMENT, AND VOTE