A Flash Of A Smile

-----------------

XxAugust19xX

I finally remembered a bit of my past...I vaguely remember the boys from my old elementary...I still have flashbacks of younger versions of Courtney, Desirie, and Terina...but what I remember, I had a crush on the boy named Corey ((I have no regrets putting this here!!!)) and I was mean to them. I used to tease them sometimes and occasionally hit them. I was so confused with my emotions that I put my anger on the boys. Then yesterday, all of them, including the girls, stopped talking to me. They barely act like I'm there...am I non-existing? But I feel like its more than that...

A girl who is glorious
A sister who's dark
Two opposites
With anger that sparks
---Ellie

--------------------

Alejandro's POV ---August 16---

Me and the others were debating whether we should tell the girls about Ellie " So...what's our final decision? " Chadler asked " We should tell them " Myles answered. We all nodded, the bell for lunch just rang " Perfect timing " Danzae mumbled. We all walked towards the cafeteria, talking about how to tell the girls " So....we tell them and wait for their reaction? " I asked " Yeah, its the only option " Corey replied. Once we entered the student fill cafeteria, we immediately saw the girls " Hey!! " Desirie chirped, not caring if a few students looked at her like she was crazy...she is when it comes to drama. We walked over to them " You guys texted saying that you needed to tell us something? " Courtney's eyes were filled with curiosity "Um yeah...Shala already knew this... " Chadler started, looking at Shala, who was reading manga " But, you know that Ellie girl? " He continued, the girls nodded. " Ellie was Eleora from our old elementary school... " Danzae finished, the girls started to process everything and the they were left with shocked expressions. Desirie was the first to speak " She...she's the one who used to call me sister?! Ellie, she...how...why can't she remember us then!! " She said a bit too loudly. We got some stares from other students " What are you guys talking about? " Ellie appeared out of no where. The girls didn't talk to her at all, probably trying to clear their minds " Um nothing..." Shala answered. The bell rang and we went our separate ways.

3rd-POV

After that, the seven teenagers ignored the dark-haired brunette. When Ellie tried to talk to them, they'd just walk away, and whenever Ellie went into her dorm with Courtney, Courtney would just go on her computer. Now in the present, Ellie was alone in her room and started drawing in her journal. She didn't realize that tear were falling down her face, she looked at her drawing, it was the group " They are all young...and...happy... " The girl mumbled to herself. The door to the dorm opened and a noirette walked in " You okay, Ellie? " Courtney asked " You finally speak to me... " Ellie spat. The both of them stayed in silence when Desirie barged in " Ellie!! " the said girl jumped, a bit startled " What... " Desirie smiled brightly and jumped on the brunette's bed " You are coming with us to pick a dress for the dance that is coming in two weeks!! ((2 Chapters)) " Courtney laughed quietly at Desirie's childish behavior. Ellie sighed and buried her face in her pillow " So we are not gonna talk about why you guys ignored me for two and a half days... " She said, which was muffled because of the pillow. ((How come I am making Ellie more of a main character!! Oh wait...her journal...)) Ellie followed the four chatting girls " I can't believe you are with us Shala! " Terina exclaimed. Shala rolled her eyes and fixed her glasses " I am a mentor, I have to make sure you guys don't pick anything too revealing " the four laughed, Shala took notice that Ellie was looking at a butterfly on her nose. Shala laughed and the others looked at Ellie " Wow...looks like butterflies like you! " Courtney held in a snicker " Shut it.. " Ellie mumbled and carefully shoo'ed the butterfly. Then they continued walking to the store. With the boys, they were all in detention, why? They got into a fight with some other students, also known as the bullies, and the teacher saw. " Why didn't they get in trouble... " Myles mumbled, the boys also complained as well. Chadler was just with them because he was their friend, and he was the detention watch. When they were finally let go, they all went to the StarDeck Café.

Courtney's POV

We all went to the StarDeck Café since we were done shopping " So, Ellie, do you remember anything from your past? " Desirie asked as she drank a bit of her smoothie " Um, not that much, after...what happened.. " Ellie mumbled the last part quietly. The three of us remembered her but we were trying to figure out how she couldn't remember us " I didn't now you guys would be here " all of us turned to the voice " Hey Boys! " Desirie smiled brightly, and I smiled as well " Now that we are all together, I need to ask you guys something " Ellie stared blankly at all of us " Um, what is it? " Corey asked. Ellie took a breath and whispered " Why the hell were you guys ignoring me for three fucking days?! " all of us didn't know how to answer that. I looked at Ellie and smiled " Well, we just met and we weren't sure if you needed space or not " I felt terrible to lie to an old friend. " I don't mind your company, I just felt like you guys hated me... " she said the last sentence quietly but we all heard it. When we were done talking and left the Café, Ellie and I were talking for a bit " How are you doing? " I asked softly " I'm ok...what about you? " She asked " I'm fine " I replied. It was quiet on our way to the dorm " Have you ever felt like the world hates you... " Ellie said out of nowhere " Um...one time, but I was cheered up by my friends " I smiled a bit. "You're so lucky to have friends there to help you... " Ellie sighed as we entered our dorm. She then laid on her bed and fell fast asleep, I snatched her journal then opened it to see a drawing that she made today. I was shocked and felt a terrible pain in my chest.

 I was shocked and felt a terrible pain in my chest

((This is the picture))

Looking at the brunette, I smiled and whispered " Just be a friend and I'll flash a smile " then I went to sleep as well, after I put her journal back.