Chapter 1

In her small bedroom Edlyn was sitting on her bed, soft green and blue chevron bedsheets she opened her phone for what felt for the first time in over ten months the screen lit up with a photo of her and her family. Edlyn opened YouTube and clicked on a new music video that just aired. She looked over her phone with stars in her eyes. The boy through the screen short layered brown hair just fitted perfectly, big round blue eyes with eyelashes as if they were pine tree leaf's. One great big white dazzling smile ties the bow on the beautiful young man or so a teenage boy about Edlyn's age. Edlyn day dreams about what could be between the two young teens, but little does she know what will come through with only one click of the finger. The day of when the music video aired on YouTube Edlyn was star struck her eyes pinned and followed him as the transitions through the video. Almost as if she was the predator and he was the prey. Full of suspense and lust Edlyn realized the video ended, she wondered if she would even dare to find him on any social media, so she turned to her best friend for support, Eyna. Edlyn spammed her best friend with determination to see if she would be ready for what might come. Eyna responded almost like a metal rod in a lightning storm. "Listen girl he's famous and your age go for it. He may not respond but you have take that chance to see what might come if he does respond". Edlyn was in full lust now in that moment of time her pupils dilating in size she opened Instagram. Searched his name or at least what she saw in the comments of the music video. There it was, she clicked on the profile looked at all the photos the brown-haired boy had posted, almost as if she was stalking some might say, scrolling over the newest photo she was smitten. Edlyn's heart was pounding butterflies as she tapped the message button. She stood frozen a mix of emotions. A million questions went through her head "should I do it?" "what if he responds?". Just a few delicate questions flew through her pondering mind just about to burst with anxiety inn the quick of a second, she typed her heart out. But then maybe not after she hasn't even met the beautiful human being. 11:16pm the riskiest text ever was written by Edlyn White but by 11:39pm the message was actually sent. Full of anticipation and tinges going down her spine through her toes and back up again to her head she waited for him to respond.