come over

oh god. he's going to be here in a half hour and i haven't even done my hair yet. wait he won't care about that he loves me. right ? yeah he does. Caroline was frantically thinking to herself awaiting the arrival of Noslen. She's been with him for so long yet still felt the anxious butterflies every time she knew they'd be alone together. A lot of people would get so used to seeing someone that kissing them would feel normal. Caroline felt like she was being kissed for the first time every time Noslen would kiss her. He made her feel like she was the most beautiful girl in the whole world even though she doubted her beauty constantly. She found it hard to believe that someone could actually love her as much as she loved them.
"I'm here hun, open the door <3." Read a message from noslen a half hour later. She scrambled to the door , feeling her face and lips to make sure she was presentable when she opened the door.
God he looks perfect.
He hugged caroline upon walking inside. She felt a loving warmth take over her body and never wanted the moment to end. Caroline led Noslen into her room and shut the door. Her face turned red when he stroked her cheek and pecked her softly on the lips. "I missed you" he said pulling her back into a hug. Since her face only reached his neck she started leaving small kisses on his neck. They were only by her closet but they both wanted to be on her bed. He reached behind her and grabbed her shirt beginning to pull it over her head. "Stop it don't look at me, i don't like my body.."
"Shhhh" he said putting his finger over her lips. "You're beautiful." She felt a rush go up her spine. When he said things like that, how could she think she's ugly.
She put one hand in his hair and started to kiss him, a bit harder than before. She gently pushed him onto her bed ; still kissing him, she was running her hands through his hair and down his body. She started rubbing over his pants a bit rougher than before. "no no, not yet" he whispered in her ear and took her hand away. She thought she'd done something wrong but just then then turned her over so that she was on the bottom. "Noslen..."
"Shhhh" He said planting a kiss on her lips , then one on her neck , down to her chest. "Take off your bra"
She did as she was told and he started squeezing one of her boobs while sucking on the other. A moan escaped her mouth and he smiled. He knew he could do anything and make her want him so much. One of his hands traveled down between her thighs. "You're so wet hun" he felt her tighten around his finger just from his words. He began pumping his finger in and out and added in a finger one at a time until there were three that could hardly fit. She wanted to please him so badly yet it seemed like he was doing all of the work. She was so close and almost reaching her climax , she stopped him and leaned over and grabbed a condom from her bedside table. He looked at her , confused for a moment. Wondering why she'd made him stop. "Put this on. Now" She said and he listened. It satisfied her to see him so hard when she hadn't yet done anything but kiss him. Once he had it on she pushed him down to lay on his back. "Shhh baby now it's my turn." She kissed him again and he ran his hand through her hair , causing her to blush before kissing him. She reached down and felt his length and she was ready to make him feel what he'd been doing to her. She was throbbing and wanted to feel him inside of her. It was like there wasn't enough room for him inside of her but she took it anyway. She could feel it throughout her entire body. Up and down, over and over , starting slowly and getting faster she began to moan a bit louder and he was holding her hips
as she rode him. "Im about to cum" he said in short breaths. He looked so adorable and it turned her on more the way she could make him moan like that. She started slowing down and he flipped her over, still inside of her going fast once again. She grasped his back and her body tightened as she came with him still inside of her. "I love you" he said while panting and kissed her again. "I love you too".