Chapter 1

This story will only be in Sydney's Point of View, Just a little heads up that I'm going to try my hardest to only do a singular person. I may surprise you and vary to different Point of Views but this story will mainly be in Sydney's Point of View! Enjoy :D I'm extremely excited about this story.

The song on the side really fits Sydney's situation. Feel free to check it out! Onward with the story!

(Chapter 1)

"You'll never understand, Ian! I always try to tell you about my feelings and how I'm hurting inside, but you just don't listen. I don't know, it's like you block me out or something! You promised to make things better for me. You go to football practice and then you just disappear for awhile, I'm stuck here in this house with reminders of these God forsaken people all day and all night. Do you even care?" I whispered at the end. Ian was my airheaded 'bestfriend' or so I thought, Unfortunately we argue like a married couple about to get a divorce.

Ian rolled his eyes and scoffed, "Look, I have to be somewhere. I'm meeting Josie over at Al's place and I won't be back until... Well, I don't know when I'll be back but we'll talk later. Promise." Ian grabbed his jacket off the couch and stomped out of my house, slamming the door on his way out.

"I wish that door hit you on the way out! Maybe some sense might be shoved into that small brain of yours, You're a horrible friend, Ian!" I yelled out. I sunk down onto the edge of the couch, my head held in my hands. Why do I put up with that fool? He's never around when I need him. Yet, he's the ony friend I have, or anything close to it.

"Nobody would ever want somebody like you as a friend, friendship requires love and love doesn't exist!" My father's voice taunted in the back of my mind, I squeezed my hands over my ears in hopes of blocking out his everlasting torment.

"Shut up!" I yelled to an empty house, I thrust out my hand and my glass of water went flying off the table with a crash, I don't think I touched it. I blinked and looked at the table, oh well - Hey, an episode of 'Ghost Adventures' is on tonight, Zak is hot.

I giddily grabbed the controller and flipped on the T.V. searching for my new favorite show. I hopped off the couch and ran towards the kitchen to pop some popcorn.

"Ouch! Mother - Oh, right! The glass, I knew I forgot something." I mumbled to myself. Sometimes I forget things right after they happen and then I remember them a short time later. It gets annoying, there is a scientific term for it that the psychiatrist told me about, but I forgot it...

I hopped over to the sink and hopped on to the counter, I reached over to the drawer and grabbed a pair of tweezers; Thankfully, the glass wasn't in that deep and it didn't really hurt thanks to my Sensory Integration Disorder, basically I don't really feel much, only subtle thinks, like pressure.

Something like this happens all the time to me, I remember this one time I called my Mom for help when I scraped up my knee real bad; I had to take care of it myself though, she had to go to work. I grew up that way, I took care of myself. I started working at the age of twelve at this arcade down the street owned by this guy named Jimmy Falance, he was like a father to me you know? He died a few months ago and his niece took over. I don't get paid as much but it's still worth it.

I let my foot run under the cold water for a little bit, I sat there in my own thoughts straining to hear the re-run of 'Ghost Adventures'. From what I could tell they were investigating Loretta Lynn's plantation, huh. Interesting, I do like Country music so I know who she is. I looked down at my wound and upon close examination concluded it was safe to turn the water off, now all I need is a bandaid... All of which are in the bathroom, oh.