Chapter 28 - Pillow Talk [TW]

This chapter contains explicit content. Please read at your own risk.

"Chanyeol!" Kyungsoo called making the taller man hum in his sleep.

"Chanyeol wake up!!" he called again. "I need your help!"

The said man finally opened his eyes and with all his energy sat up on the bed. He was so tired and he wanted to sleep more. But if Kyungsoo is asking for his help, he surely needs to wake up. He scratched his hair as he stifled a big yawn and then rubbed his eyes to remove the residual sleep from his eyes. He then got down from the bed and stretched his longs limbs before lazily padding his way through the smaller man.

"'tis it?" he asked with his groggy voice.

"I can't find any of my clothes.." Kyungsoo pouted. "Did you put them somewhere else?"

"Huh?" Chanyeol looked at the smaller man with a confused expression.

"My clothes," Kyungsoo said. "Have you seen them?"

"Clothes?"

"Geez Chanyeol.." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes feeling annoyed. "Clothes you know! The items you were to cover yourself! Made of fabric! Remember?"

"Ouhh!!" Chanyeol exclaimed. "Yeah! What about clothes?"

"I can't find my clothes. Have you seen them?" Kyungsoo asked once again.

"Yeah," Chanyeol replied. "The maids came this morning for laundry so I gave it to them along with mine."

"Oh god.." Kyungsoo sighed, rubbing his temple.

"What happened?" Chanyeol questioned, his eyebrows furrowing with worry. "Did I do something wrong? Are you hurt?"

"No Chanyeol.," Kyungsoo said looking at the taller man. "It's just that I really need them. At least a shirt or anything.."

"Why?"

"I ruined my pajamas.." Kyungsoo answered walking towards the bedroom. "I was washing up and somehow my pajamas got drenched.."

"Oh, then you are..." Chanyeol started but his voice got stuck somewhere in his throat when his eyes scanned the smaller male. Okay damn. Holy shit. Damn damn damn damn!!!!!! His brain cells screamed when he realized that Kyungsoo was just standing there wearing a bathrobe which was only covering half of his thighs.

He's dead.

This is heaven for sure.

Damn Kyungsoo. Damn those thighs.

"Chanyeol you alright?" Kyungsoo asked, stepping forward when he noticed how visibly red Chanyeol has become.

"Y-y-y-es I'm f-f-f-f-fine" Chanyeol stammered, stepping back.

"You don't look fine Yeol.," Kyungsoo commented further stepping towards the older male.

Of course, Chanyeol was not fine. Neither he nor his little Chanyeol was doing fine. I mean who would be alright after seeing someone as ravishing as Kyungsoo? If he was someone else, then by now he would have jumped upon the smaller man and claimed him. But since he is the Crown Prince Park Chanyeol who is trying his best to hold his little Chanyeol from getting too excited, he will take care of this. Calmly.

"Chanyeol are you sure?" Kyungsoo touched his forehead to check his temperature and okay fuck. He doesn't want to be anything other than the horny husband he is.

"You know what? I'm not really fine." Chanyeol croaked out. "I'll be back in a minute."

With that, he dashed out of the out of the room and entered the toilet. He brushed his teeth quickly and hurriedly did his morning routine and whether checked whether he smelled or not. He then again ran out of the toilet and went to the main door. He then locked the door securely before hurrying back to the bedroom again, looking like panting dog.