sweet color.

Katalina's P.O.V.

I was walking home from a long night of work. I worked at the local mall in town, Bright Hills Mall, it was about 7 miles from where I lived. I just passed the gas station when I saw something outside the ally. Me being my curious self went to go see what it was.

I turned the corner into the ally. At first it was fine until I heard it, the one sound I would never forget, the one sound that still haunts me today. His voice. I know this is some regular story about how a husband tries to kill his wife, but you're wrong. I can't die, but thing still hurt.

"Hello, darling." He said in the most sickly sweet voice you could never imagine. He smirked once he realized what I was staring at. It was a dead body! A female body! She looked horrible, her hair was all over the place, her face was bloody, her body had bruises all over them. And worst of all she looked like she was raped.

A single tear ran out of me eye. I quickly wiped it away, but not soon enough because he saw it. "Are you crying?!" He was beyond mad, he was pissed. He turned me so he could see my face and for a second I thought I saw regret in his eyes, but I must have been wrong because then he slapped me.

"Why would you cry for her, she was us less!" He screamed in my face. "Nothing but a useless spoild brat! Yet you still care for her!" He sounded terrifying at this moment. " She was my sister! She meant everything to me and you knew it!" I yelled back, at first I was shocked but then I snapped out of it when I realized he was about to hit me again.

I jumped out of the way, and granted the knife that was on the ground. He looked scared for a moment, then he replaced it with an evil smile "Do it Katy, kill me so you can enjoy the feeling like I have let it take over you again!" He laughed before I stabbed him in the leg, and pulled down to his foot. He screamed in agony, I missed this feeling!

I stabbed him in the side, before willing of the handle of the knife and grabbing his hand to put it into and ran until I met my house I went in and cried myself to sleep.. I wish I didn't do that