Meet Cat~

Name : Catrina Taylor Parker

Age : 15

Cat's POV

Yay it's Monday!Note the sarcasm.I got changed Into a

Black Crop Top saying Fuck Off in white

High Waist Shorts (White)

Galaxy Vans

And did my hair.I combed it and put it to one side of Ma shoulder.

I DESPISED bullies.My sis died last month because of suicide,she was getting bullied by some bitches, I, her older twin sister couldn't even help her,we also got abused by my totally drunk drug addict so called mother.My dad died when I was 7 in the Military so I don't really remember him much.

I rushed out the house on my penny board when I heard someone say "Hey nerd" I turned to my right and saw Taylor Freaking Caniff and the other bullies driving pass.Tbh I learned Tweak won do when I was 7 and I'm on my black belt now,so I can actually defend myself and beat the crap outta these douche if I wanted to but the thing is I'm waiting for the moment when I can run away and fulfill my promise to sister.I also found out why Magcon bullies me.Its pretty stupid actually,in 7th grade me and the boys got along fine but I always had a crush on Shawn and he liked me back so we dated for a while and then Taylor Freaking Caniff just had to have a crush on me and was jealous so he turned everyone against me and me and Shawn broke up.Sad.

So when they like idk shove me into a locker,send notes saying go kill yourself I always find it funny.I was always weird :P don't judge.Its pretty idiotic.I walked into the building i got shoved into some lockers,slapped,kicked,punched but it didn't hurt as much cause i blocked some of it but it still hurts like a bitch.And NO I don't cut.

-Skip a few periods to Lunch YumYum- 😙

Yasss Lunch.MOVE ASIDE BITCHES QUEEN BEE NEEDS HER HONEY!I grabbed a taco and water.I been called fat tons but idgaf.I sat down @ an empty table w/ Ma BIFFLE Caylie Robinson.She is what I call a Physcopath.I 💙 her doe, always know how to make people happy.

So School finished Yaasss.also NUUU cause of freaking HW Zayum. -.-