Chapter 2. The Runaway

It's Friday (It's Friday Friday Gotta Get Up On Friday!!) also the 1month anniversary my sis pasted away 😭
I rolled myself outta bed,no literally I put some pillows next to my bed and fell On top of it.Nice landing xD
I went to my closet and got some clothes and took a bath.Ahhhh.I put on my clothes which consist of

•Blue And White Floral Dress.(Belongs to Madison Parker)
•White Shorts(I don't feel comfy in dresses without shorts! Don't judge!)
•Blue Chucks Ya!
I put my hair in a Milk Braid and Put on Some makeup
•Foundation
•Mascara
•Eyeliner
•Lipstick/Lipgloss

Today is the day my Masta Plan takes place.I have saved up 10 thousand dollars and has saved many people from committing suicide cause of bullying.My Plan is to run away to L.A with Caylie My sista from another Motha.But Revenge comes first.I saw the Sluts who bullied by sis, I started walking up to them and they saw me and Georgia (The Leader) said "Look what the bitch decide to wear" she said pointing to my sis floral dress.I went up to her and started beating the crap outta her "Just Bark No Bite Bitch?" I said to Geogia who was lying on the floor looking like a blood mess.Serves you right.Then MY Bullies started walking up to Georgia and Cameron (Her BF) was like "OMG BABE R U OK" Or "BABE WHO DID THIS TO YOU " and she pointed to me.All the boys gave me their best death stare which was pretty funny.You see the reason they bully me is because Taylor Freaking Caniff told them too cause I cheated on him with Shawn in 7th grade.I DIDNT ME AND TAYLOR NEVER WENT OUT GAWD.So they bully me out of jealousy.The Jacks Grabbed Me and Nash was about to punch me in the stomach when I kicked him where the sun don't shine "ARGH!" Screams Hamilton(Nash) in agony "Not today Hamilton, I didn't do years of Martial Arts for nothing.Today is the day I finally found my freedom you assholes better stay clear otherwise Ima make sure you guys can't have babies ever again got it?" I said with a bit of sass in Ma tone "What are you talking bout this freedom thing of yours" piped up Shawn getting a worried look in his eyes "oh don't worry" I said with an evil smirk.

"My plan won't only make me happy but you happy as well since you won't be ever seeing this fab as face in this country again" and with that I walked off.