~Chapter 9~

"Ashley wake up Magcon is today." I opened my eyes and saw Matt standing over me. I stood up. "Ok well come get breakfast with me first." After we ate I came back up to my room and got into my purple magcon shirt and walked out the door with Cam Matt Mackenzie Taylor and Nash.

When we got there we needed to do sound check. "Cam do you love me?" I said in the microphone. "Of course I love you babe." He said to me. Everyone was just saying random stuff into they microphone.

About An hour went by after sound check was over and everyone started to get with their partner to go onto the stage. I walked with Nash & Cam. I stood in the middle of them.

They started to call everyone out. Mackenzie and Taylor where in front of us. When they called Nash Cam and I locked arms and got ready to go out. They called our names and we ran out to see a wave of people screaming. I heard someone yell, "We love you Ashley!"

I stood next to mahogany when we came out. We were talking for a while and then I heard Taylor singing buck wild. I started singing and he threw me a microphone. We sang it together and all of the guys and mahogany and Mackenzie where laughing at me. I started to laugh to.

After Taylor's song was over I was about to give mahogany the microphone until she said "Ashley your a really good singer, what song do you want on any song you want." Considering that it was the end of summer and tomorrow I was leaving for home with Matt I said, " summer love by one direction."

The song started to play and I sang. I looked over at Cam a couple of times as I was singing because I considered it our song.

The song ended and I sat next to Cam and put my head on his shoulder. "Your an amazing singer Ashley." He said when I sat down. "Oh thank you." I said.

Mackenzie and I walked down to see the fans. Someone behind me grabbed my shoulder and asked to take a picture with them. They got their phone out and took a picture. Mackenzie got a sign and so did I. I was so happy to see the fans up close and I think they where happy to see me to.

We walked back up and Cam was talking to mahogany. He took my hand and "all of me" came on. We started to slow dance to the song. He caught me off guard and dip kissed me. The fans screamed. He was talking to me as we were dancing. "Your so beautiful Ashley, I don't think there is anyone more beautiful than you." "Aw thanks Cam I love you." "I love you too Ashley." He said to me.

Now it was time for the meet and greet. Cam told me to go stand with him. A girl came over to us and hugged both of us. One girl asked us to make a Vine with her. Cam did I didn't I would rather not have my face everywhere on the internet.

I just make edits on vine I don't take videos. One of my friends Mary, we have a joined account on vine. We make edits of the boys.

I don't think half of the people that were at magcon liked me. One girl told me that Cam was hers and to stay away from him. I just laughed at her. "If Cam liked you,then my is he dating me?" I asked her. She just got the picture and walked away.

I was starting to get thirsty so I went into the back room and got a drink. On my way back I girl pushed me to the ground and punched me in the face. "Stay away from Cameron, that was just a warning." She said to me. I walked back bleeding and passed out on the floor in front of Nash.