Chapter 1 *School*

"Tara?" Here I responded while my teacher was taking attendance. " Ok everyone today we are going to talk about the solar system, I will choose your partners for this project and you need to make a display of the solar system". Ok here are the pairs "Bianca and Sean, Ashley and Alex and etc. and lastly Tara and Teo". Me and Teo made eye contact and smiled:) OMG so sorry I forgot to tell you....................... let me backtrack ok first of all my name is Tara White and I am from San Francisco, Cali and I have hazel eyes and long brown hair. I was born on May 22nd, 1999 (15). So yeah and Teo Halm is my best friend including Ashley and Bianca. Anyways lets finish we're we started.........

Tara's P.O.V

When me and Teo discussed about our project we decided that we were going to do the project at my house even though he lives right next door. After Science we went to the cafeteria which was packed with kids since we're in a high school so me,Teo,Bianca, and Ashley all sat together we ate our lunch. Our lunch was perfect until Daniela (the evil bitch) came over to our table. "So, how are you and your little boyfriend doing?" "He's not my boyfriend Daniela were just friends". "Just friends? Doesn't look like it". She walked up to Teo and said "I can't believe you like that bitch". After I heard her say that I pushed her on the floor and started punching her face until she started bleeding, then I stopped.

Teo's P.O.V

I had to stop Tara from hitting her but it was kind of funny watching Daniela get hit after what she said.

Tara's P.O.V

We got sent to the principals office and nothing really happened Daniela got a detention and I got nothing so Yasssss for me! After I got out of the principals office I saw Teo waiting for me. Awwwww how sweet of him.