Part 2 *Carnival*

Tara's P.O.V

I've actually met Teo's friends before they were really kind and sweet. Teo looked really cute. Wait, wtf am I saying "Do I like Teo?" OMG I think I do!

Teo's P.O.V

Tara looked really pretty but so did Ashley and Bianca. I have a crush on Tara and only Astro&Reese no that. I've always liked Tara since the first day we met. GOSHHHH she's so beautiful!

We went to TacoBell and we had fun there. Astro drove to the carnival and when we got there we got out tickets and it turned out to be really fun!

Tara's P.O.V

Once we got to the carnival I was really excited. We all went on the tea cups and Reese hurled after he got off the ride Ashley helped Reese a lot and I think she had a crush on him! Bianca and Astro just left us and they went to do there own thing so all was left was me and Teo. Greattt! Teo suggested if I wanted to go on the Ferris Wheel and of course my stupid self I said yes!!

Teo's P.O.V

I was really happy Tara said yes I thought she would want to go on the faster rides like "Zero-Gravity".

Tara's P.O.V

We waited for line for the Ferris wheel and it didn't take that long only about 10 mins. Once it was our turn to go on I looked back and I saw Astro&Bianca in line to go and they weren't that far from us. I guess they were a couple now since they were holding hands! Once we got on the ride we just sat there.

"Hey Tara can I tell you something I've been wanting to ask you for a long time?" "yea sure what is it?"

Teo's P.O.V

I couldn't believe I was about to tell Tara how I felt about her." I like you" just came straight out of my mouth. She looked shocked! After like 2mins she smiled and we both leaned in and we kissed it wasn't like 2 seconds it was very passionate and I felt a connection right when my lips crashed on to hers. It only lasted for about 1min which was a long time. "I love you too Teo". I smiled and kissed her back. After the ride was over we all decided to go home so Astro dropped off me and Tara. What a night!!

Tara's P.O.V

I can't believe me an Teo kissed! Gosh it felt so good!! After Astro dropped me and Teo off Teo walked me to my front door "Tara I had a really fun time with you tonight". "Me too". "Goodnight" he kissed me on the forehead since he was taller than me. "Goodnight I said and kissed him on the cheek. After I got in the house I peeked out the window and I saw Teo jumped in the air with his arms sticking out. I guess he was cheering idk but I was funny.