Crashed

Jimin's PoV

I was leaving again. Leaving like I always did.
It was the only way I could forget all my problems and finally be happy.
At least for a little while.

Being Gay was very hard. And I'm on about both meanings.
Being happy was hard, but being attracted to your own gender was even harder.

It meant people thought of you differently, and considered you to be weird. Not to mention the fact that your parents freak out so much. Almost like you were giving birth. It's crazy.

By anyway, this trip was for a break. At least that's what I called it.
I got to go on holiday to Korea for a week or so, which was great. I loved korean culture, including the food.
So I think I'll enjoy myself a lot.

I made my way to the queue for the plain. It was a long queue, as usual. Once I got to the desk, I gave my ticket over and they checked it over.
"Jimin Park?" The woman said.
I nodded at her, taking my ticket from her hand "It's Park Jimin actaully. It's Korean."

I walked past her, and got on the plane.
You know that one holiday we're you have to sit next to someone disgusting. For example, somebody that snores or somebody that takes all your food.
Yeah I got one of those.

The whole flight was horrible.
The man on my right was snoring, and the woman on my left wouldn't shut up.
The only thing I was enjoying was the view.
Not the view outside, I meant the man on the other side.

I know it was as weird, but it was normal for me.
Gay people should be a loud to check other men out in public. Right?

We were about to descend, but then there was a funny sound. The lights quickly turned off and the seat bell sign was no longer lit up.

What was happening?

"Braise for Impact!" A lady shouted.

We all did as she told us.

Everything else was a blur, all I remember was waking up on an island..