Chapter One

~ Mirabella's Pov ~

"Never lose your focus" Dad yelled at me.

"Always be aware of your surroundings"

My father and I were "training", more like reviewing since I was already an agent.

Agent 95

That's me.

Mirabella Trotter, daughter of the famous Agent Trotter of the B.I.A. Member of the teen division The Teenage Mutants.

Yes the The Teenage Mutants , that's the name of my division.

Even though I am a Secret Agent, I still have priorities such as school. While going on missions during the week it can be overwhelming.

But I manage to keep the highest GPA in the grade.

Then we have Harry Styles. The most annoying, antagonizing person you will ever meet, or also known as my bully.

I wouldn't exactly call him that but he is along those lines.

"Mirabella pay attention"

I threw a left hand hook at the punching bag.Throwing all the anger Harry has given to me.

I threw punch after punch pretending it was Harry's face.

"Easy there bells" I heard a familiar voice call

I turned around to be greeted by a smirking Landon.

"You actually showed up to training today, didn't you have plans with dickwad and the three dipshits". I said turning back around to my father whom had a scowl on his face.

"Language Mirabella"

I waved my father off abruptly.

"Aw did bells miss me" he cooed walking over to me embracing me in a hug.

Me and Landon are best friends and we are both in the same field together. The only problem is Landon is one if Harry's dipshits. Landon fits in anywhere me that's a whole different story.

"Yes" I admitted into the crook of his neck.

"Aww I knew did" he said pulled away from our embrace.

"Shut up Dipshit" I smirked punching him in the gut. Causing him to bend over an clutch his stomach in pain.

"What the fuck was that for"

I shrugged walking back over to the punching bag ,with a smirk on my face.