The Fun Hasn't Started Yet

~>8o <> <3< <3 ~ >8o <> <3< <3 ~ >8o <> <3 < <3 ~ >8o <> <3 < <3 ~

  So, I wake up in my bedroom. Yes actually my bedroom, I usually would wake up and be in an crystal chamber on my king sized bed, royal blue silk sheets, an black canopy above my head, complete with breakfast in bed. Anyway, I wake up; my eyes hardly open a loud reoccurring buzzing sound ringing in my ears. Wait, WAIT... It was my alarm, usually I would have Clubs my trusted robot butler wake me up and help me get changed, but she wasn’t here.  

       I somehow manage to drag myself out of the squeaky, old, hand-me-down, double bed,  with just some black and white sheets where lazily tossed onto of the bed, not tucked in or nothing. I go to my dresser, pick out some black tank top and faded black jeans; I didn’t have my grand wardrobe of elegant dresses and awesome battle gear with me at the moment. I sigh it wasn’t a sarcastic sigh as I would usually make it sound like, mostly just because I looked in the mirror then instantly missed my usual body, my paper white skin smooth as marble, white hair thick as a lions mane but as shiny and glorious as gold, my left eye blood red, my right eye happy yellow. So I look in the mirror and compare my human self with my normal self, black pixie cut hair, the fringe is in my eyes but their brown, my skin is still pale but it’s a more pinkish human color, and it is breaking out along my forehead and neck. And in the human world, I am in fact of the male gender, in my world I am a female, that was basically pointed out already, but just in case if you somehow missed it. 

        I hear a hissing noise behind me, I realize that my corn snake, Raptor is hungry, and he’s telling me to hurry the shit up and get going cause you are going to be late for school... again. I placed a frozen mouse into Raptors small tank, receive a pleased hissing sound, and then leave to get my stuff together. Backpack, is stuff in backpack? Check. Did you finish your homework, why is that on your mental list anyway, that’s a rhetorical question; it only has one answer, figure it out for yourself. Did you eat? No. Did you get a goodnights’ sleep? ... meh.

        "Geh..." Is the sound I make and I tossing my head back still sleepy.

I give up with this stupid list thing, it's too early. Going back to my mirror and quickly messing up my greasy hair, making sure the fringe was in front of my boring dirt brown eyes, I grab my black sleeveless hoodie, which made me practically invisible, and I was thankful for that, I slip it on with haste, then grab my backpack and run out of the basement which I called "Home-Till-The-Weekend" Because that’s when I usually retreat to my home world and run my kingdom, which was currently at war, I'd get to see my obedient Jester's again, their basically a set of four warriors I have picked out, just the elite of my army.

        The brains, my normal self who is known as Elpha, but no one's allowed to call you that, so Milady or your Highness is suitable, and on a few rareCases Jester. The emotionless Clubs, your previously mentioned robot butler who is basically just brains, legit, she has no heart or organs or nothing, their a story behind that, but it can wait. The excessively loyal Diamonds, I trained her to fight myself, I took her in when she was about to break, I know she has a crush on me and she hardly leaves me alone, very clingy, but nonetheless she would do anything for me, Anything. The "Cold-Yet-Warm-Hearted" Hearts, she doesn’t talk to me all that much, only when it's necessary and she's very... what’s the word, ignorant. She always acts as though nothing means anything to her, except her 'on and off' girlfriend Spades. The pure, innocent (thats a lie ad you know it)) Spades, she is a very cute character, almost the exact opposite of Hearts, but Spades always waits for her girlfriend to come back again. She is quite and spends most of her time with Hearts, when their not in a fight (though Spades usually wins anyways) The reason that she spends most of her time with Hearts is because she cannot see and she loves Hearts but also because her eyes sewn shut with barbed wire, another story behind that one, but when she has her wepon it out it helps get around... somehow... I never questioned it. But Hearts willingly takes care of Spades and talks to her all the time, caught them making out once though, wasn’t that bad to watch I must admit, though I didn'tget to see Hearts fe
Ace, saw her skin color, not her eyes though...

        I just barely catch the bus, it was sitting in front of me for like ten seconds, I just didn’t realize it till my thoughts where interrupted by the bus driver honking his horn at me. I ran onto the bus, because the bus driver almost decided to just leave. On the bus, well it’s packed, but there is always the seat in the very front of the bus behind the driver, people don’t sit there because of some stupid gossip about a cursed student sitting in this seat, the next day she died or something. I really didn’t care.

        I sit in my seat, and get ready for the "wonders" that the human world had to "offer" Pfft. I could just take it without asking for it, I had that power. But no human knows that. I, like every morning, feel eyes on my back, I hate how I know it’s the entire bus, quietly scoffing me because of my existence, I put my hood up as to stop them from staring daggers into my back, then I start to dream of my home world, forgetting everything else. Because I know till Friday which is tomorrow, the fun hasn't started.