Laundry Day

It was a friday late afternoon, the wind blowing and the sky showing a beautiful grayish white skyline. A semi-expensive 2 story house stood on a hill of a city that was bustling with life, music, money, and love.

2D walked with his basket of dirty clothes that he'd produced throughout the week. He entered the laundry room which had a gourgous view of the city, as well as the forestry that was full of life. The vocalist opened one of the 2 washer machines that was placed in the room.

As 2D did this, the beautiful guitarist which was Noodle herself had a basket as well full of clothes ready to be washed. She entered the room with soap for her clothes, prepared as always. She was wearing one of her shirts that she had since 16 yrs old. In addition to this, she wore gym shorts that were up to her upper thighs. She was humming a tune from a song that the band made awhile back.

As 2D was putting his clothes in the washer, he caught a glimpse of what Noodle was wearing. Slowly, he stopped doing his current action and fully looked at Noodle's body....well that was until she turned at saw him looking at her. She noticed what he was looking at and smirked. "Hey 2D, whatcha doing?" She said suggestively as she got closer to him. 2D went static for couple seconds and started to studder. "I-I w-was just doing...ahh my laundry. Y-yea! That!" He said starting to sweat and rubbing the back his head.

Noodle looked at him knowing he was telling the truth...partially though. The vocalist backed up to the table as Noodle got closer to him. "Hmm...alright then." She said smiling but obviously teasing him. She walked out of the laundry room and went to room.

2D, which was still sweating, waited a bit to make she was gone. After waiting, he let out a sigh that quickly turned into a dreamy sigh. He went back to his clothes and started the washer. 2D exited the room and went towards his room to dream more about the guitarist.