Trick or Treat?

Info:

It seems we were given insufficient time in class, and so yet again this story was only half finished. Warning: For those that scare very easily, may not be the best story to read. I'm not a good judge on how scary it is, but I don't want to frighten you too bad with this ghost story. Honestly, I almost scared myself, because I'm writing this at night, alone, which makes it even more creepy. If I had to judge it myself on how scary it is, I'd say maybe only a 2 out of 10, so not bad but still a little scary.

There were once two girls that ran away from home the night before Halloween, because they got mad at their parents for banning them from going trick-or-treating. They ran into the nearby woods with all the necessary camping supplies, and also brought last years Halloween costumes because they planned on going trick-or-treating. So they found a spot to camp, set up a campfire, roasted marshmallows for dinner then went to bed. The next day they went trick-or-treating, then went back home so their parents wouldn't worry too much. To their surprise their parents weren't home. They guessed they were out looking for them, so they went to their rooms and slept. After the fell asleep, they heard a noise. It sounded like a mix between a scream and a sob of grief. It pierced the silent night so suddenly they wondered if they had heard it at all.  After a few minutes, they both went back to sleep in their separate rooms, both thinking their minds had played tricks on them. This time after an hour, they heard the sound again, and it was immediately followed my another, and another, and another. It didn't stop, and both girls ran out of their rooms and collided with each other. They fell to the floor, unconscious. When they woke up, they saw their parents standing over them. They were overjoyed, but then they did something weird. They started crying blood, and they made the same screaming/sobbing sound they had heard before. The girls clung to each other, scared out of their minds. In the morning, the girls would be found right outside their rooms, clinging to each other, dead. Their hearts had stopped with fright. Their parents were nowhere to be found, but in front of the girls was an innocent looking doll with a smile and a red bonnet and dress. The only thing weird was its face. It seemed to have two. On the left was the face of a man, and on the right a face of a woman. The doll seemed to be crying red tears.