21.

Her dress^

A month later
_________________

Emily's p.o.v
_________________

            "Coffee?" I asked as I held a warm cup of coffee in one hand and a biscuit in the other.

The man slowly smiled and I placed the cup down before handing the lady her biscuit.

"Alright just let me know if you need anything else" I smiled before I made my way back behind the cash register.

I just watched as the snow softly fell onto the floor as everyone rushed into their cars wanting to get away from the cold.

"Emily?" I snapped out of my gaze and directed it towards the person in front of me.

"Ethan" I smiled as a smile grew on his face and before I knew it I was in his arms.

"How have you been?" He asked as he pulled apart not letting go of my hands.

"Good, I found a job" I smiled as I looked around the café, he nodded before his face brightened which meant he had something to ask.

"Shoot" I sighed as he just nodded before he lead me towards a table.

"There's this party that the company is holding for the employees and a place where we can make better business" he started "the party is mostly to get more business and more clients." He finished as he held my hand.

"Okay and you're telling me why?" I asked.

"Be my date" he suggested and I stood up immediately.

"Ethan" I groaned as I stared down at him.

"Please" he begged but I shock my head no, he frowned and got down on his knees.

"Please Emily please" he begged like a child as people began to stare, I grabbed his arm and yanked him up.

"Fine, but if Grayson is there I'm leaving" I growled.

"Lucky for you it's a masquerade party" he winked causing me to chuckle, "so he won't even know you're there."

"Fine, when is it?" I asked as I began to wipe down a table.

"Tonight" I choked on my own saliva as I spun around to face him.

"What the hell Ethan I don't even have anything ready" I growled as I walked towards the counter, "I'm not going."

"About that I bought a dress already" I turned a stared him down.

"Why?" I asked as I walked towards him.

"Fine, I've been spying on you and I've been planning it since last week" this just got weird.

"And you chose to ask me the day that the party is" I growled and he just nodded.

"You're not weirded out what so ever about the spying?" He asked causing me . Glare at him.

"I'm pist about that" I snapped causing him to laugh.

"You know what I don't have time to argue right now" he spoke as he began to walk towards the door.

"Pick you up by 8 and I'll have the dress delivered to your apartment" he winked before walking out.

"Young love" I hear the lady sigh to her husband as I just let out a small chuckle.

__________________

        "Damn" my jaw dropped as my eyes laid upon the dress, he must have taken his time to buy this.