Day 1- Dear Bestfriend

Day 1-  Dear Bestfriend 

Brooklyn, Sarah, and Cathy. <3

Dear Brooklyn,

 You moved to my school last year, and right from the begining, I knew that we were gonna be bestfriends. It was really awesome- we turned out to be locker neighbors. We would make small talk everyday, smiling and laughing. As the year went on, we became closer and closer. We always sat beside eachother at lunch, and talk in the hallways. In the middle of the year, we started to find out we had a lot in common. Like we both loved screamo music, dupstep, and Pokemon. Ha- yes, you could call us nerds. Then the year finally came to an end. The last day of school was heart breaking. We tried to spend as much time together as possible, knowing we weren't gonna see eachother for a while. We made the funniest pictures that day, and the best pictures ever. It was one of the best days of my life. Since school stopped we would Facebook message eachother all the time. We would have the funniest, most epic conversations of all time.

And then came my birthday party. It was the best party i've ever had. We had a water balloon fight with Jared, Sarah, and Kayla and we tried to prank the whole group (which we failed at). It was hilarious! And then when you, Wiley, and I were on omegle, accusing people of being our grandparents! Haha! It was amazing.

I love you, and I hope to spend many more years as bestfriends! 

Brandy

_________________________________________________________________________

Dear Sarah,

  Girl- I love you! We've been bestfriends since 5th grade, and always will be bestfriends! I know I can always tell you anything and everything. You are one of the only people I can trust. And you can trust me too. I love when we fake fight over really stupid things.. Its hilarious! Like Cody Simpson vs. Austin Mahone (AUSTIN!). Hahah! We also have a lot in common. Like we are both 'dedicated' fan girls. Wink- wink. You're really awesome, pretty, and smart too! You are one of those people I hope never to lose as a friend, because you're one of those people I can call a true friend! LOVE YOU!

Omegle soon? c;

Brandy

________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Cathy,

Oh where do I begin? You are really one of the funniest/awesomeness/randomest people I know. I loved how in homeroom, we'd sing random songs with Kayla. I really miss you, too! I'm glad I joined marching band! Can't wait to sit with you on the bus! haha! It's gonna be awesome. I LOVE our inside jokes. They crack me up everytime! Like 'Brow' and 'Papa Roach'. haha! You're always there for me when I need to vent and stuff, and I love making fun of Papa Roach with you! Its the best thing ever! 

Can't wait to see you soon.

Next year's homeroom is gonna be awesome! 

Brandy

__________________________________________________________________________

I know you guys are probably never gonna see this, but I love you all, and you guys mean the WORLD to me! LOVE YOU GUYS! <3 c:

Brandyxx