Hey everyone! It's Janay and I've come back to make an apology for you all.

For those of you who wanted to know what was going to happen in the books that I've published and took down, I'm sorry, but I've moved on quite a bit and I don't seem to have anymore ideas for them.

So from now on, I'm gonna try to make another book again and try ALL my best to come up with some new ideas for them and make it more like the type of book that sounds like a REAL one.

Before you send me any hate comments or messages for blaming me for those cringey and crappy little things that I've done, PLEASE DON'T. I'm not saying this because I'm mad at you, but just know that the OLD person I used to be is gone FOR GOOD.

Also, I'm really sorry that I left Wattpad mostly because there was drama happening and stuff, but confessing these little apologies that I have is the reason I came back.

If you're reading this, PLEASE DON'T BE MAD AT ME or anything. And apologizing to all of you isn't the only reason why I decided to come back.

This other IMPORTANT reason of explaining why I came back on here is to tell you that I LOVE you guys. If you can't forgive me for these little things, that's totally fine. So go ahead and hate me all you want. But I want you to know that if you say sorry to me too for what you did was wrong, I PROMISE I'll forgive you for that.

If you don't even like me or anything, then don't post about it. I don't need to know why. But I'm not mad at you at all.

I'm not gonna blame you if you're the one who thinks you're the reason I left, I'm not gonna try to fight back in anger if you tell me you don't like me, I won't lie to you about anything, I don't care if anyone's reading this right now or not, I don't care if you ignore me, I don't give a crap about hate comments or stuff like that anymore. I might read anyone's hate comments, but I'm only gonna mute them without saying anything to them.

This is all I can say for apologizing. But play nice when you're on my profile.
Thank you.

~Janay