제 63 장

Jungkook's POV

Finally i am out of this hospital! It feels like i have been here for like a year or something but i have only been here for two weeks. I packed all my stuff i had here and said goodbye to the nurses. 

"Jungkook!" Jin was standing outside waiting for me

"Hyung!" I ran and hugged him 

"Welcome out from the hospital! This time i will have my eyes on you"

"I won't do anything bad, i actually feel good now"

He nodded to me and we walked to the car. It feels good to be out, the fresh air and the sun. 

It took about ten minutes to get home. Jin pulled up by the house. Well i am home now i guess. It feels weird. I have been at the hospital for so long. But something good came out from it. 

"The others will come over later today so we can all celebrate that you are home! But you have some hours before that" Jin told me and i nodded

The house feels different even tho i know that is the same from when i left it. I walked inside and it was the same but i like it. The house is pretty big. I went up to my room at threw myself at the bed. So soft~ The pillow smells like home... I love it. Well i guess now i only have to wait for everyone else to come.

Jin's POV

It feels good to have him home. Even tho i feel guilty for him going to the hospital in the first place but the important thing is that he is fine now. I messaged everyone to come by our house later today and they agreed. 

I walked to the kitchen to start on the food, but suddenly my phone vibrates. Hmm who could it be? No one really ever messages me.

Chat with: CupOfTae

CupOfTae Hyung? Tori and Sanha wanted to come to! If that is okay that is c: Plus they might take one other person with them!

EommaJin Of course! It is just better if more people come! I am sure Kookie will be happy to see them!

CupOfTae Okay! Thank you Hyung i will tell them right away!

EommaJin You are welcome! See you at dinner!

CupOfTae See youu!!

I let out a chuckle. This kid.