Don't be such a didi

Park Jihoon. Even the name alone can make you fall on your knees, heart melting inside. Everyone knows Park Jihoon, who doesn't? The said guy is one of the student council members, top ranking in academic (and also looks). He's never the type to cause problems and always loved by the teachers and staffs and the gardeners and the cafeteria aunties and the whole school.

And here comes Park Woojin, one of the infamous members of the school football team and also the vice president of the dance club. He has everything that will make girls (and boys) to fall for him. Always found hanging out at the school field with his closed friends from his football or dance team, cracking stupid jokes and being the friendly guy he is.

The problem here is that these two people can make a good duo, if only they haven't been clawing at each other's neck since day 1. They have one year left before they graduate from high school but still no one knows the reason why those two act like a lifetime-enemy.
Like right now, the whole corridor was silent when a certain fuming Park Jihoon glared at a snickering Park Woojin.

"Park. Fucking. Woojin." Jihoon bit his lips in anger as he stared at the boy in front of him.

Woojin leaned against the locker near Jihoon. "Hope you like the surprise. It's really hard for me to prepare it for you." He snickered as he crossed his arms.

Currently, Jihoon was standing in front of his locker, which had Woojin's pictures plastered everywhere. He grimaced as he pull out the pictures before dumping it onto the floor, right in front of the younger's eyes. Woojin fake pout as he stared at the older boy. 

"Hey, you wound me. I've blessed you with my pictures so that your day will start by looking at something nice." He said while the other boy just glared at him. Jihoon tried to not give him a reaction, only keeping his burning gaze. 

Woojin smirked at the former. Hey, he still has something left in his sleeves. 

"By the way, Jihoon. Have you finished Mrs. Bae's History assignment that has to be handed in today? I kinda have a problem with it, can I look at yours?"

At his question, Jihoon immediately noticed the teasing tone. He then reached out to take his History assignment, only to find out someone had doodled on his papers. Words like 'Chamsae jjang!' and other incoherent words filled up the paper, successfully screwing up his assignment. There were even pictures of a sparrow and a wink emoji, for God's sake! How immature can Woojin be?

Jihoon gritted his teeth as he turned to the unfazed boy. Making sure that the eye contact didn't break, he glared as hard as possible. "I'm not letting you go easily with this, Park Woojin. Just wait and see."

             ************
Daniel leaned against the locker as he watched the two enemies. "I don't understand why those two keep causing trouble to each other." He said and was heard by Seongwu. The latter snorted, eyeing the two boys in front of them. "Well maybe if your football star stop pulling pranks to the winkboy, there will be no such incidents."

Daniel laughed as he turned to the former. "Let's not act like that winkboy doesn't pick fight with the other too." Seongwu grinned at this. "True that."

The taller boy smiled at the boy. "Hey this is the first time we've talked. I'm Daniel." He stretched his hand towards the other boy, who rolled his eyes obviously. "I know your name, idiot. And I'm sure you've known mine too."

The former grinned widely. "Sassy aren't we? Hm i like you already."

Seongwu rolled his eyes hard and before he could muster a reply, they were cut off by a loud "God dammit, Park Woojin!" Their attention turned to the main characters there.