Intro

It's been 6 months after the end of the events in Sun and Moon, which, by the way was never easy for Pikachu.

He had attracted a very soft and adorable but annoying clone of him that never seemed to stop for anything, when it came to none other than Sophocles' Togedemaru, the hyperactive clone of him with the ability to absorb all electric type attacks via her spikes, which made Pikachu virtually powerless against her. But such has inadvertently or unintentionally caused the Ball Pokèmon to be suddenly attracted to him on occasions, given that she cuddled with him twice when their trainers met and at that time where they beaten Team Rocket. Togedemaru has since been attracted to Pikachu prior to the day they met on that balloon popping contest. But she would never reveal it to him as she was afraid on what would the mouse react to her feelings for him, so she covered it all up by playing with Pikachu, all the time, but thanks to her smarts being not as high as her trainer, Pikachu barely found out at the fact that she likes him, but never revealed it to anyone, not even Ash.

On the other side, was simply another Pokèmon that liked Pikachu as much as Togedemaru was her soon to be rival, Poipole. Because of her Ultra Beast heritage, she was so unfamiliar with the whole real world that wasn't the Ultra Space, and was entirely curious that it got Ash in trouble. Everyone knew that she liked Pikachu more than Togedemaru has, given that, Poipole had more interactions with the mouse when it comes to being found on the school garden, which was sadly interrupted by Rowlet, who thought that Pikachu was in trouble. After being told off by the mouse for harming one of his friends by poisoning him midair, Poipole agreed to take him to the cabin where Ash lived with Professor Kukui and his wife, Burnet. Harsh to say, that cuddling at the Pokèmon Center was shocking for Togedemaru, but it made her jealous in secret, secretly angered at the fact that some other Pokemon dared to take her favorite mouse, which was indeed an Ultra Beast.

With both girls (AU: I don't care if Poipole's genderless) poised to claim the mouse that zapped their hearts, who knows who will win the stalemate for Pikachu's love.

And it ever, ever goes on...