Ups and Downs

6 bloody months had passed and while Ash and Co. were away, Pikachu has since then occupied the house with, surprisingly, Ash's Alolan Pokèmon. Consisted of Lycanroc (Dusk Form), fiercely loyal to Ash and Ash alone, Decidueye (evolved from Datrix and Rowlet), and Incineroar (from Torracat), who like Lycanroc, is as loyal to Ash, which makes them both rivals on serious occasions, unless they were both pacified by Pikachu. Then came forward the Ultra Beast, known as Poipole, who was so fond of Pikachu that she hanged out with him in every occasion, except battling. She was seriously no different than Dawn's Buneary, being completely (but romantically) fond of the mouse, by usually kissing him when no one's around, or all the time, cuddles him like a girl hugging a plush toy.

Pikachu woke up in the morning with a fresh start on his face. He was soon greeted with familiar faces, mostly, Decidueye. 

(Top of the morning, ol chap.) The avian Pokemon said in a clean English accent. Sure, Decidueye had that Top Gun demeanor back when he was a Rowlet, but this gentlemanly and formal style seemed a little out of character for the Flying/Leaf type.

(Morning.) Pikachu replied.

While moving downstairs, Pikachu then expected Poipole hugging and nuzzling him again to say good morning. Then what came in front of him was Lycanroc and Incineroar butting heads again, their rivalry/friendship seemed to be irritating to Decidueye, who treated the Fire-type as a brother. 

Although neither Pokemon was willing to show case their strength (because they didn't want to risk destroying the house fighting), this feud still kept on going on nonetheless. 

That is until a trio of humans opened the door. 

Immediately, like most of Ash's Alolan Pokemon, he didn't really expect Ash, Kukui and Burnet to greet them again with food in their hands. 

"Hello everyone!!!!" 

All the Pokemon, in their native tongues, replied happily and chowed down on the food. They haven't literally eaten anything since the last raid on the fridge was discovered (and fixed on Pikachu's demands so that none of the human occupants could find out what happened).

After that unexpected breakfast, Ash and Pikachu went to school with Poipole to accompany them since they needed her to keep company of the other Pokemon.

And to be fair, it wasn't much of a class. They all learned the most basics of Pokemon and should be graduating, Lillie, Lana, Mallow, Sophocles and Kiawe, and Ash and their respective Pokemon, but Kukui didn't seem to make that happen. After all, they still needed to learn first hand how to battle like rock, paper and scissors. 

It wasn't an easy choice, until Pikachu was suddenly greeted by Togedemaru, again. She came up and nuzzled against Pikachu, as usual. The electric mouse never got used to this greeting but got along with it, given that Togedemaru was so soft and warm, and for most instances, smelled like pineapples. It was warm yet very irritating 

This eventually sparked up Poipole's fire of jealously as she flew and ran into them, pushing Togedemaru off Pikachu.

(Hey, what are you doing with my Pikachu?) Togedemaru asked at the disrespectful act Poipole had done.

(He's not yours, He's MINE!) 

This instantly angered Togedemaru as she was about to get in a fight with Poipole as she rammed heads, but both of them were pulled away by their respective, confused trainers. 

"Hey, what's with those two?" Sophocles asked.

"I don't know." Ash replied, being as confused as Sophocles.

Togedemaru and Poipole then glared at Pikachu, who stood there rubbing the back of his head nervously. 

Elsewhere, 2 hours later..... 

Pikachu was busy fighting a wild Pokemon (an angry Ariados), as he eventually dodged it's tackle and swung Iron Tail at it's face, knocking down the Pokemon but not knocking it out entirely. When he readied himself via Electric Web, the Ariados used web to slow him down, encasing the mouse nearly in a greatcoat of webbing, the Electric Web did it's job well into dispersing the organic webbing and so Pikachu went on a Quick Attack, ramming the Ariados head-on. It was not until the bug was knocked out quickly in a short fight. 

But that wasn't until both Togedemaru and Poipole rushed at Pikachu's sides, yet surprisingly, they both reached him at synchronicity, eventually hugging him at both his sides but neither of them nuzzled Pikachu as usual.

To their embarrassment, everyone there laughed. 

But neither Togedemaru or Poipole looked embarrassed. They simply ignored it and held Pikachu still, their stubby arms held tight at the sides of his chest. And both glared daggers at each other.

"Ha! I know it. They both liked Pikachu!!!" Mallow laughed.

"I knew that romance in Pokemon was possible! I knew it!" Lillie commented

"I guess you can say that they loved Pikachu that much..." Kiawe said through laughs. It was rare for him to laugh about.

But still neither Togedemaru nor Poipole cared.

And Pikachu was simply embarrassed.

Tonight

While everyone had their sleep, Poipole had barely slept a wink. She couldn't close her eyes to rest for the night and she was holding Pikachu in her arms, the mouse was too drowsy to notice the Ultra Beast holding him like a teddy bear. She eventually let go of him and flew at the window, but didn't open, then that's when she started to curse...

"You little spiked runt. You dare touch my beloved Pika and defiled my claim for him. You... I swear you will pay for that!!!"

Togedemaru didn't even sleep either. She, like Poipole, couldn't even sleep a wink for the big day tomorrow. So, as a big result, rather than going out the window, since she knew that Sophocles was so scared of the dark that she was promptly needed for him to sleep comfortably, she silently cursed, quiet enough that no one can hear her.

"You flying snake. You held my Pika like he was just your new toy to play. Well guess what? I knew him more than you to know he's willing to be with me because I know that he's stronger than YOU!"

"You, the sole rival for my Pikachu, had the nerve to reach for my love, my dear mouse, just as like me so that you'd want him for yourself. I'd rather die before I see that happening, you spiky tub of lard."

"You touched my mouse and you claim his heart but I know I'll take it back and I'll bring Pikachu in my heart and live and OUT of YOURS!"

"You cuddle him so much that he was so annoyed with it, so that means he doesn't want YOU!"

"You hug and cuddle with him around as if that was attractive!"

And so both girls thought of the same curse...

"Well guess what? If I can't have Pikachu, then neither will YOU! This is WAR!!!"

Hey guys, just so YOU know, I've been through a lot of thoughts to get this under wraps. There will be rare updates, from now on, because school is coming Wednesday. Peace.