1. Spring like girl

Bomi squinted over the shining blazing sun. It was first Monday of January, first day of her final year. She skipped happily, flashing her radiant smile as a constant thought echoed, 'another day to be the dazzling Yoon Bomi. Another day to pretence.' Her smile almost fainted as she was reminded by the words. But, she try her best anyway, to portrayed her amiable side to whom it may concern.

"Here comes the summer like girl!" A hooted was heard when she passed the administrative office.

"Oh, it's Bomi!" Some others squealed in delight.

Bomi only nodded briefly and waved at them while turning her mouth upward breathtakingly. Bomi was known to be quite eminent in their school for her amiability and friendliness. The kind of girl who always smile cheerfully to others, constantly lending a hand to someone in need. The type of girl that ones rarely will appointed as enemy. She enjoyed the deeds anyway, for she recalled how grateful their eyes peered on her every time she offered a help or even a genuine smile. Bomi was always polite to both girls and guys. And, that's the very reason both gender were practically in love with her to the core.

But, if she could be honest, she would've not named herself as a 'summer like girl'. Bomi hated summer. The only time that she ever enjoyed the supposedly hot, scorching weather was when drizzle or shower came along with it. For she could then snuggle herself inside a heavy blanket or even sat by the window with a warm sweater, wrapping her slender fingers over a cup of black tea, enjoying the sound of the rain. Yes. She would love that better.

And, if she can choose, she would prefer herself as a 'spring like girl' instead. Bomi wasn't very sure of it but she was extremely fond of the season. That when the flower bud start to open with a glance of their vibrant colours, that when a gentle, delicate breeze blowed, slightly brushing away her flowy hair or even when she stood still, eyes staring upward, astonished by the amazing soft blue colour of the sky.

She loves them.

It was not too cold, for she will certainly despised it since all her fingers and toes will get pale and blues easily considering she suffered from hereditary anemia. And, it was not very warm either. Not to the point that she felt her face burned with the heat and sweat profusely trickled downs her face. It was an intermediate weather, the one that doesn't have to excessively glow, neither it have to be melancholy dull.

She loves spring. And she wished to be like one. Inspiring people to buck themselves up as they continue on their life after experiencing harsh winter.

She shook her head over the trivial thoughts and rushed her steps as she glanced on her watch. It was nearing 8.30, and she was nowhere near her lecture hall.

As she finally arrived, she carefully pushed the door to minimise the creaky sound that come with it considering their building was the ancient one but her radiant sight was enough to create commotion in the room. She ignored it anyway, fixing her eyes on one person as she climbed the stairs, approaching the figure.

"Annyong, Bomi."

Bomi replied the girl's warm greet with a jolly grin.

"It's great to see you again after a long holiday, Hayoung-ah!" She half-whispered with her high-pitched voice as she hold dearly onto the girl's hands.

"Hi Bomi." Another voice called her.

Bomi poked her head over Hayoung. It could just another illusion of hers but she was pretty sure she saw Eunji's lips curved into somewhat a thin smile.

"Oh hi... Eunji." And this time, her high-pitched, joyful tone sounds more like a force.

Bomi almost flinched when Eunji suddenly extended her hand, and she immediately caught on the sight of the small cute wrapped box on her palm. In an instant, an overwhelming warmth spread inside her, considering the girl was not in good terms with her for a couple years back, even when they shared a same circle of friends.