scared to be lonely • todoroki x bakugo

A/N:

WARNING! MATURE content ahead, if you don't like it, just skip ahead

---

i wonder why, wonder what for
why we keep coming back for more?

---

maybe this started around when midoriya turned the both of us down.

---

i wrapped his arms around my neck, our legs shuffling under the covers, looking for comfort. he raised his leg, feeling my bulge through my pants as i hovered above him. my breath hitched and he gave a teasing smile.

"a little bit too excited, are we?"

i scoffed, and neared his face with my own.

"i missed you a bit more than usual, i guess."

"lies, i know -"

i cut him off with my lips, crashing them on to his. my tongue slipped inside, meeting his own tongue. i grabbed on to his soft, blond hair and pushed his head upwards so that i could taste his mouth more. we both groaned in to the kiss as he also tugged on my hair.

"shut up."

---

is it just our body?
are we both losing our minds?

---

i moved from his neck to his chest, down towards his toned torso, nipping gently on his pale skin. his chest rose up and down, his breathing rapid as he panted. i leaned more into the center of his pants, before pulling it down together with his underwear. maybe i was a little bit forceful.

"fuck! be gentle!" he exclaimed.

"sorry. i'm getting a little impatient," i said apologetically before bringing my lips to his hard-on. i immediately wrapped my hands around it, taking it inside my mouth. i bobbed my head, taking in as much of him as i could. i tried to suck as he was buried to the hilt. he grabbed on to my hair tightly, sending jolts of chills down my spine. he shuddered, his cock twitched as he shouted in ecstacy.

"ah, fuck - more!"

and so i did more.

---

is the only reason
you're holding me tonight
because we're scared to be lonely?

---

bakugo's moans dominated the room, his grunts bounced off the walls and resonated in my ears, giving me a drive to propel myself more into him.

"more, more! ah," pleading, he buried his face into the pillows, his legs wobbling and arms collapsing.

i tightened my grip on his hips, keeping him up and leveled so i could thrust more. i felt his insides clench and coil around me, his walls felt hot and slippery and good that i just couldn't get enough.

"too tight, fuck - bakugo, can i be rougher?" i asked, already slamming him into me so he could meet my thrusts halfway. his screams were muffled by the pillow.

"hey, can i?" i leaned over his back, close to his ear and whispered.

"y-you're being rough already!"

i huffed and closed my eyes, placing my lips on his soft, toned back, his skin a little salty from the sweat. he shivered and tightened up, making me groan in the sudden pleasure.

"i'm c-close," i whispered and continued my sloppy, searing thrusts. he continued to writhe and shudder, seemingly close to coming undone too.

"shit! i'm - !"

---

"where are you going?" he asked, watching me pick up my scattered clothes and putting it on.

"i'm going back already. i know you don't like me staying the night here," i answered. i fixed myself and walked to the door. i know that he feels uneasy waking up to me. i know as well that he's disappointed that he's not waking up to midoriya's sleeping face.

so when he stood up, held my hand and closed the door, i was astonished.

"stay."

---

A/N:

i live for angsty lemons. don't u gUYS?!

up next: kaminari x sero

- l e i n