Officialy Off the Market

Two weeks has passed since the previous chapter.
Airi's POV
Ding! Ding! Ding!
My alarm starts going off I look at my alarm it's only 9:00. I press the button. I'm assuming King, Carmen, Corey, and Nique are all still in bed. Tray and Chris went to Atlanta last Friday, they are suppose to becoming back this Friday. It feels so long, but today is Thursday. I decide to scroll through Twitter for a little while. I see Tray has just posted a picture.
The caption says :
"Sad to leave my baby girl tomorrow." Should I bring her back to Houston and under was a picture of the girl. I scrolled down and there she was. Was this for real I kept waiting to see the words or see another tweet saying prank. We're Youtubers we're always pranking each other. This just had to be a prank. But looking at the tweet and picture made it so much more real.

 But looking at the tweet and picture made it so much more real

I threw my phone across the bed. How could he  send these good morning text and i miss you text while he was gone, but he has a whole girlfriend. The fact that I would have to see his face tomorrow and maybe his girlfriend was the worst part.

Thursday night
Airi's POV
Carmen, Nique, and I had just come back from the spa. Corey and King were playing Fortnite in the family room. The girls and I decided to go to Nique room and watch movies.
During the movie I gotta Instagram dm from this guy. His name was Jason. He said he saw my picture and my YouTube videos and he liked me. In my head I'm thinking (the guy that u want is taken so you might as well put yourself out there.  I decide to text him back and we were having a whole conversation.
Nique looked over at me.
Nique: Why are you blushing?
Airi: No reason
Nique tried to look, but I quickly put my phone towards my chest.
Airi: I'm going to the bathroom
I jumped off the bed and went to my room, so neither of them would ask me any more questions.

Friday morning
Tray's POV
Chris and I had just pulled into the drive way of are home in Houston. I knew Airi had saw my post or she was tagged in something with my post in it. I got in the house ready to see Airi and the rest of the fam. Hey guys I hugged Carmen and Nique. Then King and Corey gotta hand shake.
Before I could even get it out Gilly asked:
Gilly: Where is Airi?
King: She's at her mom's house she'll be back tomorrow though.