Post-Nationals

She sat outside for quite awhile until she saw everybody starts leaving. It must've finished. The Trebles then came out from the building. Donald came to Liv. "Hey. What's wrong?" Donald throwed the truck key to someone else and sat with Liv. "Aren't you leaving?" Liv asked. "Nah. I'll stay here with you then we grab a cab to Barden." Donald said moving closer to Liv. Liv moved away from Donald a little bit. Donald realize that Liv is still mad. "Talk to me Liv" Donald said again. Liv starts sobbing again. Donald came closer and hugged Liv and said, "Hey it's okay" Liv cried in Donald's arm. Then she finally talked and tell Donald how she was jealous seeing him and Lilly, how Aubrey really hurt her feelings, and how Bumper drive her nuts. Donald stroke Liv's hair and shush her. "It's okay, Baby girl. At least you're telling me what's going on. Just so you know, I'm really sorry about what happened between me and Lilly but i swear to you there's nothing between us. She's only makes me feels uncomfortable." Donald said while stroking Liv's hair. Liv laughed a little. "There we go. I got my sweet baby girl back!" Donald said looking at Liv and kissed her forehead. "Let's head back okay?" Donald said rising up and so did Liv. Donald give Liv his coat to make Liv warmer. After that they both grab a cab and go back to Barden.

After the scene that Liv made, Bumper was not happy about it. Liv got kicked out of Trebles and sadly Donald can't try to defend her because Bumper said he will have to force Donald to leave Trebles too if he tries to defend Liv. Although Liv is out from Trebles, Donald still visits Liv and go on picnic dates, even sometimes Liv helped Donald on doing the set for finals. "What would Bumper said if he knows this set is from me?" Liv asked while working on the song with her laptop. "Well he won't. I won't tell him" Donald said looking at Liv's work. "So what are you up to on spring break?" Donald ask lying on his back. Liv closed her laptop and put her head on Donald's stomach and answered, "Going home i guess?" Liv passed a lollipop to Donald and Donald take it and eat it. "What are you going to do after graduate?" Liv asked Donald. "I'm heading to New York to work at this music company." Donald answered. "Can i come?" Liv asked again sitting up. "Sure! We can enjoy our summer there before i start working." Donald said sitting up and tidying up. The two pick up the trash and leave. They continued talking while walking to the nearby café.