iv, sober.

TITLE... sober
FACE CLAIM... diane guerrero
LOVE INTEREST... oc

SUMMARY... it was tough on the streets of new orleans and amara 'mara' ruiz had to do what she could to make ends meet. she's a con woman who steals and cheats any one dumb enough out of their money. mara has also occasionally dabbled into the dark and messy world of drugs. but despite her checkered past and hard exterior, mara has good intentions. she's doing everything she can to support her family who are on the verge of losing their home as well as her girlfriend of five years, odessa, and her son from another relationship. the last thing she needs is any distractions. however, she soon gets just that when she initially starts seeing things that aren't there. people that shouldn't be there but are gone with a blink of an eye. mara has no clue that soon her life will change for the better.

ADDITIONAL NOTES... mara is gonna be one hell of a badass and kick some ass. i see her and sun as well as wolfgang being one big brotp. the face claim for her girlfriend is up you but i'd prefer for it to be a woc. since mara won't initially trust the others, i see her lowkey trying to con one of them but it doesn't work. the summary is pretty explanatory as far as mara's past but if you need any more details, just pm me. name and face claim are not changeable.

STATUS... available

plot by jolie !