Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Sam's P.O.V

CRASH

THUD

BAM

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"OW!

"GET THOSE SHITS OUT OF MY WAY!"

"CAITLIN FIX YOUR BAG!"

"STOP MESSING UP MY STUFFS WOMAN!"

"DON'T STEP ON MY DRESS!"

"NOT MY FAULT THAT-"

Ding Dong 

Silence.

I opened the door.

"Yes?"

"Is everything .... okay?"

"Yep, everything is doing fine Mrs. Grace."

"But.......the shouting-"

"We're alright! Don't worry. Sorry to bother you with the noise!"

"....If you say so."

"Bye, Mrs. Grace!"

I shut the door.

"Guys shut up. You're too noisy and it's disturbing our neighbors."

"...."

"...."

"YOU STARTED THE WHOLE THING!"

"YEAH, DON'T REPRIMAND US!"

"...."

"...."

"...."

"Can we just.....continue packing?"

"...."

"...."

"Okay."

And we continued packing, though silently this time. And instead of rushing and only caring for our stuffs, we decided to interact and help each other. It was a silent understanding that we all knew so well without having to make an effort to voice it out. Bea's dress on the floor was picked up by Cait and she threw it to Bea who caught it smoothly and folded it then placed it straight in her bag. Cait's pile of clothes that was once neatly folded on the floor of her room was now messy and piled up when I had rushed to her room to find something. Now, the 3 of us had swiftly folded it and left Cait to put it in her bag. In and out of my room was a mess of clothes, books, my flat iron, and other personal stuffs that scattered all over the floor.

...I think some was accidentally thrown in the living room.

And the kitchen.

And Bea's room.

...And Cait's.

I picked up my stuffs that were on the floor out on the hallway and carried them all back to my room. I could see Cait coming at me so I lifted my arms up high enough for her to slip through and continued on. I threw the clothes on the floor and started fixing them, then my books, and my shoes. I found Bea's black flats and called for her. She came in front of my room and I threw her shoe at her. She caught it and threw another shoe at me. I caught it with ease and placed it in another bag. When I finished with my room, I went to the living room and saw Cait and Bea already there, gathering and fixing their stuff. I saw Cait's shirt lying next to me. I picked it up, threw it at her, and she threw another one back. The same with Bea.

Soon we were all throwing and passing stuffs to each other without making much noise. 

Yes.

Be jelly of our skills.