June 6th- Wedding Day

I remember the first time we met— sa school. You were my communication teacher and I was, well, just your student back then in high school. But you know, it clicked. Kahit mukhang mali. Kahit ang unprofessional sa paningin ng iba. But still, we had our chance because I was a graduating student. I was shocked because I never expected you to open up to me until I've done the same thing— and it all started there. Simula sa mga pasimpleng ngiti habang nag tuturo ka samin. Sometimes, I'd even wink at you. Pasimpleng kuha sa mga gamit ko, pasimpleng kalbit sa tabi sabay bulong ng "Tara lunch out tayo." I was worried kase baka makita tayo ng mga students. Then I also thought, there's nothing wrong with it. Love has no boundaries, I guess. And then weeks after, the faculty members started to notice our closeness— and believe it or not, they were in favor of us. And so, from then on, we became official. The best thing? The whole world knows.

We lasted for years, and right after my graduation—

""Mabuhay ang bagong kasal!" the crowd applauded as we walked past the aisle, with huge smiles plastered on our faces as we officially are, husband and wife. After years, I could finally say that love is in the air. I was carrying you towards our car with a "just married" sign— I couldn't help but smile bigger. Papatayin na ko sa sobrang saya. And the time your eyes glimmered after waving your hands to our loved ones, I genuinely felt more secured. That I wasn't making the wrong choice. Alam ko na tama yung taong pinakasalan ko. I couldn't thank and ask God more for a better woman because heck, He gave me the best. Ang saya saya ko, I actually couldn't put it into words."

Finally.

This was your recent post on the blog we made before I graduated highschool. And, I am so happy. I am so happy you got the happiness I wasn't able to fulfill in your heart. I am sorry for not giving you what you wanted but at least she did. She gave you a family— I know, I was still studying for college back then and there, you were getting yourself settled. And I can't blame you. I can't blame you if you wanted that. And I can't blame you for cheating on me simply because you couldn't tell me what you've wanted. Maybe I was a threat to your future. Pero ok lang, basta masaya ka ngayon, masaya din ako. After all, it was all those cliché lines na, "It's not you, it's me." Totoo pala yun.

But its okay, I know I'll be fine. I still wish you nothing but happiness for you, your wife, and yung baby na 5 months na sa tiyan nya.

Best wishes.