Part 4

Sona go to Nikki room and give her the News

Nikki get happy and hugged her

"Dr. Bose, I knew that ki Bhaiya aapki baat kabhi nahi talenge." She said in excitement

"Thank you so much Sona di"

You welcome said Sona with a smile

She hugged him again and sona hugged her back. "

Aaj raat ko bohot maza aana wala hai, yes

Ok, abhi aapna excitement ko bacha ka rakho or jaldi sa ready ho jao . Tab tak main aapana baki ka kaam kaatam Kar lati hu ok and she leave

In The Evening

Neha and Riya walked in together, and find Nikki all excited

She was barely listening to the barrage of instructions her mother was giving to her. "Nikki, Nutrition ke ghar mein, dhyaan se rehna, aur unhe jada thang mat karna. Aur, waha aisi waisi cheezein khana ka liye mat maangna. Aur, achche se pesh aana. Samjhi ki nahi ? Aur..."

"Haan, haan, Ma. I know. Slowly khana hai, aur jo woh kaha ushse  maan na hai. Shaitaani, badtameezi aur zid bilkul nahi. Okay now

"Kya chal raha hai, yahan? Kahan jaa rahi rahi hai Nikki?" Riya asked.

"Dr. Bose ke ghar, for a sleepover. Nikki proudly informed.

"Arey waah! That's so exciting!"  Riya added, with her childlike amusement.

"Achchi baat hai, ek raat toh shanti se sone milega." Neha mused half seriously

"Neha Di, I don't want to talk to you now. Riya Di, why don't you come too? It will be a lot of fun! 

You know how fun, Dr. Bose is,  and unki puri family aur unki cousin, bahut maza aayega." 

"Theek hai. Sab jao. Main jaa rahi hoon, aaraam karne." Neha's mood had soured. She felt left out, such outings reminded her of that, she had had no opportunity for such fun and frolic, like girls of her age, had had.

She walked towards her room, and met Sonakshi on the way, who smiled at her, as usual. Neha didn't return the smile, and Sonakshia gauged her change of mood, but didn't know what caused it.

She came to the living room, and found Riya and Nikki imploring with Ishwari, "Ma, please. Come on. Why not Riya Di also?"

"Nahi. Ab, tum dono jaa kar nutrition ke ghar walon ko pareshaan karoge." She said.

When Sonakshi who had heard the conversation asked, "What happen Auntyji?"

Nikki answered instead, "I was suggesting that, Riya Di also come with us, we'll have super fun!" But ma is denying

Riya looked sheepish but eager.

Dev too walked in and then gave a questioning glance at everyone.

"I don't think this is a good idea, Nikki. Everyone cannot go, can they?" Dev interjected.

"Who everyone, Bhai? Just Riya Di and me?" Nikki pleaded, with puppy dog eyes.

"Ya, sure. Why not? Riya, tum bhi aa jao hamare saath." Sonakshi replied, before Dev could argue and, Riya's face brightened.

"Okay then, I'll go get ready. Thank you, Dr. Bose!

After some time " Nikki and Riya done their makeup and dress up and get ready to leave

Outside, Sonakshi called her mother, "Haan Mom, the two of them are coming with me Yes. We'll leave now. Okay, bye!"

She cut the phone, and saw Ishwari standing in front of her, "Koi pareshani nahi hai na, inn dona ke aane se?" She asked.

"Not at all, Auntyji, main bas inform kar rahi thi. Don't worry. I'll take care." Said Sonakshi with a smile.

Dev, witnessed this from the first floor, and shook his head, smiling to himself.

He come down 

"Okay then, we are leaving. Ma, hume miss mat karna! Bye, Bhai!" Nikki was being overtly obtuse.

Dhyan sa rahana aur waha Dr Bose ko jada thang maat karna Aur hain koi problem ho tho mujhe call karna said dev

oh ho Bhaiya main koi bachi thori na hu ki aap sab mujhe itna sara instruction da rahe ha I can manage myself

Tu kisi bachi sa I mean kisi Satan bachi sa Kam nahi hai said Dev (pulling her chick)

Ab jaogi bhi, ya raat bhar bye hi bolti rahogi yahin?" Dev said, pulling her leg

"Dr. Bose, I'll send the car, you can leave your scooter here. And, you can come here in the morning with them." Dev said.

Plz don't deny it's a request

Sonakshi agreed 

Precap : Ms Bose house and Nikki detective agency