Part 4

After a couple more days had passed, Jimins strength was mostly back. His throat and voice were practically completely healed, allowing him to sing again. He hadn't realized just how much he had missed it until he was unable to do so much as a pathetic squeak.

After a lot of convincing, the vocalist was allowed to perform again, under the condition that he would stay seated, preventing him from dancing. Jimin unwillingly agreed to that condition, simply too happy to be on stage alongside the rest of BTS once again and most of all, excited to see all the fans after so long.

/ / / /

'It's okay. They won't hate you. Namjoon hyung already told you they understood.' Jimin had been trying to convince himself that ARMYs wouldnt be mad from his absence but it was a waste of effort, his mind plagued with negative thoughts. They had to be on stage in approximately half an hour and yet, there Jimin was, locked in an empty bathroom, barely breathing yet again.

Hoseok was the first to take note of his fellow dance liner's disappearance as he had been observing him all morning, noticing something off in how he was acting. Hobi had opened up about his worries to Yoongi but the elder simply brushed it off as Jimin being a little nervous about being on stage again after so long. Jhope wasnt convinced though, and started walking around, thinking of places where the boy could have gone.

As Hoseok reached the bathroom, he could hear the faint sounds of sobs through the door. Immediately, he got alarmed. He gently knocked on the door, murmuring a quiet but still clear "Jiminie? You in there?".

From inside the room, Jimin was even more scared. He wanted to call out to Hoseok, have the dancer comfort him, but then again, he didnt want to bother him with his worries. In the end, his need for tactile comfort and reassurance won and he weakly croaked out his hyung's name and reached out to unlock the door. Soon after, the sunshine himself entered the room, closing the door behind him without locking it. He calmly made his way to the panicking vocalist and sat down besides him. As soon as he opened his arms, Jimin all but crashed onto his chest, still crying. The elder simply hugged him tight, kissing the top of his head.

When the sobs had died down into quiet hiccups, Hoseok finally asked Jimin to tell him what happened. The smaller boy tried, through hitching breaths, to explain but the only words that were conveyed were 'stressed', 'army' and 'hate me". That thankfully was enough for the elder to get an idea of what had come through his dongsaeng's mind.

"Aigoo.. Jiminie, we already told you that they uderstood didn't we? And anyway, there's no chance they could ever hate you. You're still a little sick and yet performing for them, they'll be appreciative for sure." Hoseok told him calmly, a reassuring smile orning his features.

Thankfully, the nervous boy was quickly calmed down by his hyung's comforting presence and cuddles. They simply sat there, on the bathroom floor, in complete silence, basking in eachothers calming presences. That is, until a gentle knock wad heard in the empty stall followed by the quiet mutter of a concerned Kookie asking if his hyungs were in there. Hoseok could clearly see the excitement in his dongsaeng's face at the sound of his fellow maknae liner's sudden appearance. The elder simply chuckled, calling out to the maknae and telling him to come in.

As Jungkook entered the quiet room, he was only a little surpised by the sight awaiting him inside. Jimin was sat on Hoseok' s lap, eyes and cheeks red, a clear indicator that the boy had previously been crying.

"Jiminie hyung..? Is everything okay?" The maknae asked, brows furrowed in concern. Jimin simply nodded, a smile making it's way onto his face. Now that wasn't a lie either, after having calmed down thanks to his hyung, Jimin really did feel a lot better, his anxiety lowered to a manageable level.

Jungkook simply nodded, not wanting to butt into his hyung's business. After simply staring off into space for a bit, the youngest seemed to finally remember why he was looking for the two of them in the first place.

"Oh yeah! Hyungs, the stylists are looking for you both... They need to do your make up and also you have to change. We'll be going on stage soon So you have to hurry." He said, and at that, the two boys who were on the floor quickly got up and rushed to their dressing lounge. As they entered the room, they were met with stressed out looking stylists who quickly rushed them so they'd be ready in time.

The other boys curiously glanced at Jimin and Hoseok, immediately noticing the redness of Jimin's eyes and cheeks. Catching their gaze, Hobi simply gave them all a subtle thumbs up, telling them that Jimin was okay now.

/ / / /

Jimin really didnt know why he was so nervous in the first place. The concert was absolutely amazing and the fans were so supportive. The young boy felt his face ache slightly from how much he was smiling the whole concert and even when they were finally back at the dorms.

"Yah, Jimin-ssi~ Why are you smiling about?" His best friend asked him, a big boxy smile orning his face as he teased his eldest. Any other time, Jimin would have reprimanded him for being a disrespectful brat to his hyung (as a joke of course) but he was just so happy that nothing could bother him at this point.

"Jiminie? Arent you gonna get annoyed? Aish this is creepy!!" The young boy yelled out, seeing how his hyung simply smiled even wider, staring at him, not an inch of annoyance present on his face.

"I cant help it.. I'm just so happy after the concert.. Its been way too long since ive performed with you guys." The dancer admitted, still smiling. Taehyung simply stared at him, then frowned. He scooted away from his place on the couch, defending himself with a pillow.

"Dont you dare ever get sick again!! You get creepy when you heal up!!" The young boy squealed out, resulting in everyone in the house loudly laughing at their antics.

Finally, things were back to how they always were. Happy.

((A.N: Omg its done!! Thank you so much to everyone who read this ^^ and also... IM SO SORRY THIS IS LATE!! I started my finals so I've been studying a lot and havent had time to write (until now) Hope you forgive me ;^;))