Sudden Changes !!

Do you ever just feel it ?? The feeling when you think that the whole world is crashing down... And it all comes upon you and you desperately seek the space to escalate. When the things that used to make sense feel useless now. You just feel that things should get back to the way they were and you could do anything to make them get back to normal. But the cost and the damage is way to bigger than your limits. And the sole reason for this change is just a single person who is the reason you don't feel the same anymore. How can you push something and make it happen ?? How long can you run behind the same person or thing ?? How much efforts are you willing to pay for that one person to come back into your life again ??
Can't you sit back and relax for once and have that one person pay any conscious to win you back ??
Just for once can you pull things down and reach vengeance in the most simple ways that have no materialized needs. And let out a cry about not to go back.
I know the memories come like pieces of flash that just burns your heart everytime you relate to that foreigner.
The feeling of them together intangible with you. The bonds that connect you with them just won't let you leave. It's more claustrophobic when you realise that these ties have always been one sided. It was just you holding on and for the other person you were just an amusement. All those questions pile up in your head unanswered that you want to have the answers for. That what happened all of a sudden that you lead me down. And left me all alone to face this curse.  Couldn't you once for all the love help me deal with the after effects that  you never told me about. What happened to the time when you said you loved my innocence cause all I wanna know is that isn't it the same anymore. Or that my tears are now just due to a chemical reaction in my body that produces hydrogen.
Or are you to vage to notice the sudden credentials crisis that I personally suffer from all because of you.