Amazing Naples

Vignetted with applicable details and trip-worthy pictures about a dizzy-pace city in Campania, this tourbook leads you to the world class coffee shops, where you indulge the artistic variety of the Neopolitan thick coffee so needed for your energy boost to overcome the crazy rhythm of Napoli. A city full of contrasts, Naples opens a feast for your eyes, when you visit the refuge Santa Chiara, or the Opera House Saint Carlo commissioned under the reign of Bourbons, or meet the most impressive sculptures in the world at the Chapel San Gennaro: Antonio Corradini's 'Chastity,' Francesco Queirolo's 'Disillusion,' or Giuseppe Sanmartino's 'The Veil of Christ' -- all carved on one single solid piece of marble. The cultural heritage of Naples is so magnificent and mature, that it is impossible to articulate. Take a stroll down the bridge of Santa Lucia towards the formidable fortress Castel del'' Ovo. Lodge in the hotel Grande Albergo Vesuvio in neighborhood with the legendary Mount Vesuvious, a currently active volcano that in AD 79 buried a whole civilization of Pompeii and Herculaneum. Try the thin-crust Neopolitan pizza with true buffalo Mozzarella. Overcome the city's big or small challenges to understand, that Napoli doesn't come in 'small slices.' In Naples, you always get a 'whole pizza.