mx the type: party time with memesta x

shownu: the type who ends up being the loudest person at the party aside from minhyuk.

kihyun: the type that's either the designated driver which means he can't drink or that one guy who's just rambling in the corner drunk about not getting any respek on his name and just unnecessarily spilling tea™ on everybody there.

wonho: the type who takes 'hot in herre' by nelly seriously and ends being put in time out by kihyun.

minhyuk: the type who ends up getting the party shut down by the police due to over 30+ houses filing noise complaints.

hyungwon: the type who's dj-ing at the party for some extra money, but ends up playing the jellyfish jam song from spongebob to troll everyone. minhyuk's the only one into it.

jooheon: the type that thinks it would be funny to spike the punch bowl, even though it isn't 2004 anymore and just tells everyone that someone spiked the juice boxes. (even though he didn't)

i.m: the type to believe jooheon and legit thinks he's going to get drunk off of a juice box. somehow ends up falling asleep in the bathtub.

———————
aye yo, can i not completely just fall off the face of the planet for 3 months??? anyway, i'm back again and this chapter is something i wanted to try since i haven't updated in a while. so yeah.