Chapter 5

Chapter 5

*Taylor swifts POV*

After nic had been a zombie for a while, the others decided to carry on with the game. I was next. I stood up and nearly fell as my head was spinning. I don't think I had every been that drunk before. I walked away from the group while they decided what they would make me do. After a short discussion, they turned around with anticipation.

"Right Taylor," Logan said, "We dare you to write a song including all of us" he said gesturing around the group.

"ok shouldn't be too hard. Do you know where I can get a guitar?" I asked.

"Umm yeah, does anyone have one in their room?" Logan asked.

"Oh wait I have one in my room, I'll go get it" I remembered. I walked towards the stairs so i could go into my room. I nearly tripped a few times going down the short flight of stairs down from the rooftop to the top floor. Thankfully, my room was close to the stairs because i was so tipsy i doubt i would have found my way there.

When i was in the room i quickly found my guitar leaning against the desk. I also decided that it was a good idea to put on some flat shoes so that i wouldn't trip so easily.

I got back up to the rooftop and waved my guitar in the air. The others all sarcastically cheered. I decided that i would use the tune to one of my songs and change the lyrics. I started to strum the chords to 22 and i sang my new version of the lyrics.

"It feels like a perfect night to play truth or dare

And get totally wasted ah ah ah ah

It feels like the perfect night to be partying at midnight

And fall in love with Taylor (blows a kiss to taylor)

Yeah

im with Jen and Liam and josh at the party

Its hunger games, mockingjay oh yeah!

Tonight's the night when we all act like zombies

Like Ashley and nic

oh oh

I don't know about you but Logan and Alex are so cute are so cute

Everything will be alright if rob and Kristen are next to you

And about Miley she wants to twerk on you

But everything will be alright we keep dancing like were twenty two!"

I finished the song with a dramatic bow and the others all cheered.

"sorry guys that was really cheesy" i told them all.

"i recorded it haha!" Alex said

"post it on instagram" i suggested

"yeah good idea" she said while uploading it on her phone. I looked over and saw harry styles and Katy Perry walking over to our group. I went and sat down next to Taylor so that harry wouldn't try hitting on me.

"hello mind if we join in?" Harry asked.

"Why not?" Ashley replied. I looked over and saw rob putting his arm around Kristen. I knew that there had been problems with him and Katy before and he was obviously telling Katy that he was with Kristen. I don't think that anyone was particularly over enthusiastic that they were joining our game. We decided that we should make Katy do the next dare.

*kristens POV*

who would volunteer to do their dare next? oh well i dont care its going to be a laugh anyway "I WILL" the familliar voice haunted me. WHY? just why? why did katy perry have to turn up?! I HATE her!! she was the one who ruined everything! for theose of you who dont know, she tried to get with my rob... yes MY rob. i me an who does she think she is trying to get with him een though she knew that i have always lov ed him and he has always loved me!! a few years ago in 2014 when rob and i werent together she told him 'dont get back with kristen rob, she'll just hurt you again' i mean SERIOUSLY she only said that so he would go with her (which he didnt do) i suddenly felt rob tense his arm around me for my reassurance and for katys knowhow. however i know the 'incident' was a few years ago and she has probably forgotten about it... but i haven't. so there is a saying and i dont need it very often but know i do and that is 'revenge is sweet... very sweet.' luckily for me it as my turn to pick the dare (it wasnt but we were all so pissed no one could remember so i volunteered to create it) it didnt take that long to think of as she is my arch nemesis

"ok katy lets go with this... i dare you to lick a freshly used toilet whist singing California gurls" i said grinning in an evil way. what no one else figured was that this dare was an implication of 'kiss my ass' she suddenly gave me the funniest evil face ever. it was like a sarcastic smile but so over exaggerated that everyone saw how much she hated me. fair play to her though, she walked up to the freshly used toilet and just as she started to lick it we all heard a voice coming our way.

"hey guys sorry im late..."

we all spun around to see who had joined the party. OH.MY.GOD. Zac efron had just turned up whilst katy was licking a TOILET. We had a lot of explaining to do.

"why the HELL is katy licking a toilet!?!?" he asked obviously confused.

"well...ummm...she...i mean...." i couldnt get the words out i was so drunk.

"its a dare" liam answered clearly grinning as he did.

*Logan's POV*

So for some crazy reason Alex was being really clingy with me. Literally, she wouldn't let go of me. She was so drunk it was ridiculous, she was saying the stupidest things.

The others gave me the next dare. As usual I walked away as the others all discussed what they would make me do. I heard some talk about Percy Jackson and then some laughter. It was quite for a short while before Alex ran up behind me and jumped on my back. I managed to catch her before she fell off.

"we picked your dare!" She whispered into my ear giving me shivers. I walked over to the others giving Alex a piggy back.

"So what's my dare then?" I asked.

"We dare you to go into the pool and splash about pretending to control water like percy" Jen explained.

"Ok then..." I said. I was quite hesitant to jump in.

"Hey mate take of your clothes!" Josh shouted.

"I'm not going in naked!" I yelled back.

"No you idiot do it in your underwear" he yelled.

"Oh right" I said realising what he meant, "can I get a towel or something?"

"Got some here" Ashley said patting a pile of towels on the table next to the sofa she was sitting on.

"Ok then here we go" I said feeling very awkward and nervous. I pulled off my shirt and I was glad that I had been working out because I had more muscle than usual. I took off my jeans and then ran an jumped into the pool.

"What do I do now?" I asked after I had come to the surface.

"Try to control the water" Jen said giggling. I started hitting the water making it splash up. Then I jumped up and down and waved my arms and legs around making huge splashes and waves. Everyone else was laughing. Suddenly, out of nowhere Alex started running towards the pool. She jumped in yelling "CANNONBALL!!" Everyone was laughing so much. Alex started swimming towards me.

"Al what did you do that for?" I asked putting my arm around her.

"Hehe I don't know" she giggled snuggling close to me.

"Lets get out" I told her going to the side of the pool. I pushed her out of the pool because she was too tipsy to do it herself. When we were both out, Ashley started throwing towels at us.

"Well done logan and umm.... Alex, well you keep doing what you're doing" she said giving Alex a thumbs up. We went and sat back down on the sofa and waited for the next dare.