Tears of a Teen Mom

“What do you mean you  don’t want it”!? cried Madison.

“I’m only sixteen Maddy, I can’t raise a baby, especially if we’re no longer together”!

She wiped her tears with her grey Casmir sweater. Her mind was filling with questions. She couldn’t believe what he was actually saying.

“Well, you made that decision to have sex without a condom”. She pulled her hair back. He just stood there with no expression on his face.

“Well, having sex with you was a mistake then, since I have a girlfriend”. She looked up in disgust.

“You have a girlfriend, for how long”! she yelled while sobbing.

“Since we were dating, I wasn’t happy of you not having sex with me, so I found someone who would”. She cried a lot more. The painful words he’s saying just broke her heart inside. She felt like she wanted to die. Then she asked the words she was afraid he would say to.

“Is she pregnant”? her eyes were dull and lifeless.

“yes, and I’m going to raise it and marry her after we graduate”. He took out a ring case and showed it to her.

“So you’ll take care of the baby you have with her, but not a baby your having with me! What since does that make.. at all! And your going to marry her”.

“I don’t want to be with you anymore! I never loved you, you were just a tag along!” he yelled.

This can’t be happening she thought. This was not the guy she thought he was. The guy she loved was nice to her, took her out to dinner, he even said he loved her. Why would he do this?

“Why? I ju.. what am I suppose to do Derek? She whined with leftover wet tears on her cheek.

He slowly backed away from her “Abort it, keep it, I don’t really care. I don’t want it and I don’t want you”. He then turned around and walked away. Madison just stood there in shock. She put her hand over her mouth. She let out a cry. She slowly sinked down on the ground.

“What do I do know”?