Licht meets Krul Types

Krul Types pov
Hi I'm Krul Types Asuramaru sister and I'm 23 years old and my sister is in the living room and LawLess is taking care of her and i heard someone come up the stairs and go inside my room and i see a guy with black hair and a white highlight in his hair and he has blue eyes and he saw me and asked is that your sister Asuramaru in the living room and i saw LawLess taking care of her and i said yes she is my sister and has a fever and LawLess brought her here so he is taking care of her and what is your name my name is Krul Types and yours and he said my name is Licht and I'm 18 years old and  how old are you i said 23 years old and Asuramaru is 23 years old to and LawLess Licht said 18 as me so Krul sense Lawless is taking care of your sister do you have  a fever to and i said yes i do i just stay in my room so i don't to get someone sick and Licht said that he will take care of me and i fell asleep and Licht sat down on a chair and he was next to me looking at me and Licht said goodnight Krul Types.
Licht pov
I met this girl name Krul Types and she looked so peace full when she is asleep and she has a fever and I'm sitting down on a chair next to her and i saw LawLess taking care of Asuramaru and he was sitting to next
To Asuramaru and she is nice and LawLess said that he has crush on Asuramaru and i have a crush on Krul Types.