I N T R O

SYNOPSIS:

CARSON DALE: 17, trying to get out of Roy, Utah. A little cagey, pretty sassy.

RILEY PERKINS: 17, suddenly needs to leave Roy, Utah. Made mistakes, trying to turn it around. A sweetie.

THE PLOT (sneak peek): So, there's a road trip. There are lots of dumb fights and star gazing scenes and dusty roads. Sort of a vintage starboy feel, you get me? And it's mixed with that dry, Southern, Rango-esque aesthetic. Color palette is a mustard yellow through sunset red kind of deal.

It's a buddy story, and a rekindling friendship story, and its pretty gay. If that sounds like your type of thing, think about giving this a read.

THE STYLE: I'm going with a sort of prose-script hybrid to see how I like the functionality of script format. Wattpad doesn't support the full physical format, anyways, so we're going with this inbetweeny thing. I've taken a lot of inspiration from the Fantastic Mr. Fox screenplay (which, by the way, is a great lil read and a great watch).

THE WARNINGS: If there are any trigger warnings, I'll put them at the start of the chapter, and sum it up at the beginning of the next one. I'll also put this symbol in the chapter title: ⚠️

If y'all have any suggestions on more stuff to add, lemme know in the comments! Thanks for reading!