Part 4: Really good care of her

Jack's POV
I was entirely shocked and afraid of what she said. She killed her own parents? I thought. But why? "(Y/N) why did you kill them?" I asked her. Right when she was about to answer, her eyes glowed (f/c) and she dropped to the ground. "(Y/N)!!!" I screamed. Her eyes looked dead and her cat ears began twitching. "(Y/N) stay with me please!" After a few minutes of hugging her tightly, she was starting to look at me like she didn't know me. "J-Jack?" She said very quietly. "(Y-Y/N)!?" I said joyfully. "Are you ok?" "What happened?" She said. I was confused. "You don't remember what happened?" I said worried. "N-no." She said.
      Reader's POV
Everything was dark. I didn't know what was going on or what happened. I couldn't even remember anything. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jack hugging me again. "J-Jack?" I said. He looked at me with those kind and beautiful blue eyes. He asked if I was ok, but I didn't know what happened. After it seemed like an hour, he asked if he wanted to go back to the house. I wasn't listening and nodded my head. On the way, I fell asleep and everything went dark again.
      Jack's POV
I noticed that she went to sleep while I was carrying her back to my house. I just laughed a little bit. After a few minutes I made it back to my house. I placed her on my bed and got to my side of the bed and fell asleep.
Tomorrow I'll take really good care of her. I thought.